Enthusiast
    04-11-2009, 08:39 PM #1

I'm now kicked out of XM-FAN.COM

.....As of 4/10/09 I'm now LOCKED OUT of XM-fan.com, the Mod (Ryan Morris) just doesn't like ANY Sirius subs, I guess me included, funny thing is, if you don't agree with him on something, out you go, no-loss, however I did give him a piece of my mind, (he hasn't answered any of my emails) and I don't like being excused of something I NEVER did, I think it's sad that Ryan had to make something up, just to get rid of me on his web forum........Being a Sirius sub,I didn't think I'd last that long on that site anyway, I told him THIS: Sirius bought XM, and they are now running to show, so get over it, if you have a axe to grind, then call Sirius XM, don't take it out on me, I'm just a lonely Sirius sub.........

Mentor
    04-11-2009, 10:12 PM #2
    Well Welcome to SiriusBuzz! I know you have been fairly active here over the last month. Hopefully you have realized that you do not get censored for opposing view points as long as you discuss them using facts as opposed to simply opinions or flaming.

Make SiriusBuzz your homepage. It is the only site you should ever need! (Other than YouTube.That place is cool)

Enthusiast
    04-11-2009, 10:15 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Well Welcome to SiriusBuzz! I know you have been fairly active here over the last month. Hopefully you have realized that you do not get censored for opposing view points as long as you discuss them using facts as opposed to simply opinions or flaming.

Make SiriusBuzz your homepage. It is the only site you should ever need! (Other than YouTube.That place is cool)
    Why, Thanks, I'll do that

all of the XMers on the web site all have an have a axe to grind with SIRIUS, after the merger, and now, they all say SIRIUS had ruined XM and is running it into the ground, since they are now running the show, and as you know the XMers just don't like that. it's kinda funny and sad to read all of that whining and crying, I got real sick of it, and I guess, I was the target of what they were feeling, due to being the one and only SIRIUS sub in that site that at least had the balls to say so...........I'm sure there are others who do, but don't reveal that in that site, if you do, your toast anyway......
    Last edited by denb45; 04-11-2009 at 10:40 PM.