04-10-2009, 06:40 PM #1

"New" Sirius Radio

So, I just bought a sirius starmate 5 which was supposed to be a new unit. When i opened it up i noticed everything was still in the plastic bags except the unit and it did not have that plastic film cover on the screen. I thought to myself that this was weird but still hooked it up.

To my surprise, i heard bubba the love sponge. I guess this unit was returned to the store i bought it from but not disconnected. Any ideas how long my free radio will last? I am also kinda mad i was sold a used or returned radio as new.

04-10-2009, 07:00 PM #2
    Enjoy the free radio.... if it gets cut off within your return period bring it back and say something.. if it doesn't you get free radio.

Enthusiast
    04-11-2009, 12:44 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinster View Post
    Enjoy the free radio.... if it gets cut off within your return period bring it back and say something.. if it doesn't you get free radio.
    LOL............I would do that too. a free sub , a lotta Stores do that, it's very common....
    it might be free for now, but I assure you it won't be, unless the customer that returned it
    got a Lifetime sub, but, even then, all they have to do in cancel whatever they got, why would anyone pay for something they don't have anyway........nobody is that dumb......
    Last edited by denb45; 04-11-2009 at 03:28 PM.