Page 14 of 30 ... 4121314151624 ...
    Enthusiast
    04-09-2009, 02:37 PM #131
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    td had siri listed as a speculative stock before now its a Small Cap Blend.
    It's the blend of seven herbs and spices, when combined with our stock that makes a mouth water.

So, whether you're thinking of dinner, or stock, think Sirius.
    A low budget dream.
    Run out and buy some today.

And while you're at it, by some for your friends too!

At .3542 it's going fast!!

Guru
    04-09-2009, 02:44 PM #132
    "A small-cap value stock that becomes popular among investors, for example, may migrate to the small-cap blend or small-cap growth category."

"Small-Cap Blend Fund
    What is it? As determined by fund research firm Morningstar, Inc., a mutual fund that invests in stocks with a market capitalizations of less than $2 billion that offer a blend of growth and value characteristics. Blend funds typically are less risky than growth funds. Small-cap funds generally do not seek income from dividends."

"The Small-Cap Blend Folio consists of companies that have both strong earnings growth potential and appear undervalued based on their price to book ratio, in comparison to the overall market. Small-cap companies are defined as having market capitalizations below 1.7 billion USD."

for purpose of reference a company like lvlt is a mid cap blend, and a company liek hayz is a small cap value.

Mentor
    04-09-2009, 02:46 PM #133
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    I wasnt looking. My chart says it gapped up from .34 to .35. Is that true? Was it one trade? Very very interesting.
    Looking at level 2, looks like retailers are bailing at .35 -.36. As I was saying. They found greatful sellers here. Dumb people(medium and long term). I have no confidence they would rebuy in time for the next leg up. They will get caught sitting on their hands. Perfect example of how the game is played. No sellers at .35 a few days ago, threaten support levels, and they come out of the wood works. These investor types are killing us.(On low volume days at least). Retailers have some balls, geez. Where did you buy these shares? .33 cents? 2 cent profit? Ok, I guess. Take it then, and get out of the way. (Ive done it before, so I cant say I blame them entirely, but they really need to understand whats going on here. This might be the wrong leg to be selling on the way up. People had plenty of time to play these ranges, not sure they have much time left. Seems risky to accept .35 cents to me.
    Relmor,thinking the traders are pulling out from here to get in on the financials today,we should see some high spreads for awhile vwith those,also think the .01 to .015 spread on siriusXM last week or so is hopefully kicking them out of this stock to better pastures...What do you think?

04-09-2009, 02:49 PM #134
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    "A small-cap value stock that becomes popular among investors, for example, may migrate to the small-cap blend or small-cap growth category."

"Small-Cap Blend Fund
    What is it? As determined by fund research firm Morningstar, Inc., a mutual fund that invests in stocks with a market capitalizations of less than $2 billion that offer a blend of growth and value characteristics. Blend funds typically are less risky than growth funds. Small-cap funds generally do not seek income from dividends."

"The Small-Cap Blend Folio consists of companies that have both strong earnings growth potential and appear undervalued based on their price to book ratio, in comparison to the overall market. Small-cap companies are defined as having market capitalizations below 1.7 billion USD."

for purpose of reference a company like lvlt is a mid cap blend, and a company liek hayz is a small cap value.

So basically SIRI is sitting way prettier then she was yesterday.

Mentor
    04-09-2009, 02:56 PM #135
    Looking at it on level2 they sent a 600 share trade at .36 through then matched it up with sell at .36..looks like 4 50k trades and 2 30k trades at 12:43pm

04-09-2009, 02:58 PM #136
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    I wasnt looking. My chart says it gapped up from .34 to .35. Is that true? Was it one trade? Very very interesting.
    Looking at level 2, looks like retailers are bailing at .35 -.36. As I was saying. They found greatful sellers here. Dumb people(medium and long term). I have no confidence they would rebuy in time for the next leg up. They will get caught sitting on their hands. Perfect example of how the game is played. No sellers at .35 a few days ago, threaten support levels, and they come out of the wood works. These investor types are killing us.(On low volume days at least). Retailers have some balls, geez. Where did you buy these shares? .33 cents? 2 cent profit? Ok, I guess. Take it then, and get out of the way. (Ive done it before, so I cant say I blame them entirely, but they really need to understand whats going on here. This might be the wrong leg to be selling on the way up. People had plenty of time to play these ranges, not sure they have much time left. Seems risky to accept .35 cents to me.
    hmmm 2 cents times 470,000 shares = ummm $9,400 for two days work. ok i will consider holding

Mentor
    04-09-2009, 03:01 PM #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallep View Post
    So basically SIRI is sitting way prettier then she was yesterday.
    Yes we are Gallep,a value stock is what smart investor's like Buffet look for,potential is great and risk is minimal....Had siriusXM rated a Value stock my self after merger,monopolies tend to be great value stocks,no competition.
    Don't let anybody fool you with this Slacker,HD or pandora,Iphone,internet crap...Their is no competition...

Mentor
    04-09-2009, 03:10 PM #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    I think SIRI finds support on the middle Bollinger Band.........it's the green dotted line on this chart.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=SIR...d=p89775725136
    I figured out how to post this chart.........notice the green dotted line. The red line above is the 200 DMA - that's where I think the next leg up takes it....

04-09-2009, 03:30 PM #139
    Predicting a spike to .38 @ close.

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    04-09-2009, 03:33 PM #140
    I say .3710 at close
    And remember my user I.D. says it ALL!!!
    That is why I bought this Stock.....beach GAMBLER

Page 14 of 30 ... 4121314151624 ...