Page 12 of 30 ... 2101112131422 ...
    04-09-2009, 01:32 PM #111
    Have a safe trip and wonderful holiday choirgirl!

04-09-2009, 01:34 PM #112
    Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    I'm not one of the leaders here, but I'll chime in. Brandon, Rel, and others have already told us what's happening here. We saw a run up, a consolidation period, and now, at least we all hope , we are starting the next leg up. Notice that the volume is picking up, that's a good thing now. We've had a VERY slow week in terms of volume, starting to pickup now. A solid close could spark some intrest early next week as well. The Liberty upgrade may have something to do with the timing of this rise, but not really sure there.

We still have some key resistance levels ahead that we won't overtake unless the volume continues to rise. Any positive news FROM THE COMPANY at this point and we test .42

All of this is of course, mvho

Thanx for the info Bear...good point on the volume...you are sounding like Relmor...hehe

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    04-09-2009, 01:35 PM #113
    I'm not one of the leaders here, but I'll chime in. Brandon, Rel, and others have already told us what's happening here. We saw a run up, a consolidation period, and now, at least we all hope , we are starting the next leg up. Notice that the volume is picking up, that's a good thing now. We've had a VERY slow week in terms of volume, starting to pickup now. A solid close could spark some intrest early next week as well. The Liberty upgrade may have something to do with the timing of this rise, but not really sure there.

We still have some key resistance levels ahead that we won't overtake unless the volume continues to rise. Any positive news FROM THE COMPANY at this point and we test .42

All of this is of course, mvho
    I know when I first try and buy into the market I usually study it over the weekend. This will be a long weekend and I think a bunch of joe public researchers will buy in Monday, this analysis is from me a non seasoned trader, but I know I represent some of the amateurs out there.

04-09-2009, 01:38 PM #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Gambler View Post
    I know when I first try and buy into the market I usually study it over the weekend. This will be a long weekend and I think a bunch of joe public researchers will buy in Monday, this analysis is from me a non seasoned trader, but I know I represent some of the amateurs out there.
    Wouldn't it be nice if we got a little shot in the arm over the weekend, maybe later today....something like

SIRI releases exclusive iPhone application, 5 million new subs expected by Monday!

04-09-2009, 01:40 PM #115
    Wouldn't it be nice if we got a little shot in the arm over the weekend, maybe later today....something like

SIRI releases exclusive iPhone application, 5 million new subs expected by Monday!
    I will dream with you and all in time for fathers day

Enthusiast
    04-09-2009, 01:40 PM #116
    Quote Originally Posted by underway View Post
    An article in biz week:
    http://www.businessweek.com/technolo...d=rss_aol_news

doesn't mention S-XM as current provider of in car TV, nor the potential synergy in this area with DTV via the Liberty deal. That's too bad, because I think that's a real potential winner for SIRI.

Everytime I hear about wifi in cars it makes me nuts. I've said it before here, who's building the wifi infrastructure for this? Do the internet radio companies think they're gonna get a free ride on this future wifi network to beam to cars? the current wifi infrastructure cannot adequately deliver content to moving vehicles. and WiMAX isn't here yet. Again, no free ride on that one either. So......I say PLEASE! to all these guys touting wifi service to cars. Oh, and broadband via cell phone is available...but also isn't free!
    It actually did mention Sirius but it was easy to miss:

"Training Teen Drivers
    In August, Chrysler and Mercedes (DAI) cars will start carrying gear from Hughes Telematics that lets users call for roadside assistance and find out about bridge closures via Sirius XM's (SIRI) network. AT&T and Verizon Wireless will provide connectivity for the successor device, due for release in 2010."

Addict
    04-09-2009, 01:40 PM #117

Now that's what I'm talk'n about!! that would be awesome for sure....

Addict
    04-09-2009, 01:42 PM #118
    Quote Originally Posted by bananaz View Post
    It actually did mention Sirius but it was easy to miss:

"Training Teen Drivers
    In August, Chrysler and Mercedes (DAI) cars will start carrying gear from Hughes Telematics that lets users call for roadside assistance and find out about bridge closures via Sirius XM's (SIRI) network. AT&T and Verizon Wireless will provide connectivity for the successor device, due for release in 2010."
    Right....I meant with respect to video services, which SIRI currently offers. I should've mentioned the reference you picked up.

Guru
    04-09-2009, 01:43 PM #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Gambler View Post
    One word for us stupid ones, is that a good or bad thing.
    I assume good
    its definately an upgrade (honestly i don't know either) but sure sounds better than speculative (which i know is bad) small cap blend sounds "REAL" like.

04-09-2009, 01:45 PM #120
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    its definately an upgrade (honestly i don't know either) but sure sounds better than speculative (which i know is bad) small cap blend sounds "REAL" like.
    Thanks........I think lol

Page 12 of 30 ... 2101112131422 ...