Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 296

Thread: SIRI Intraday Thread: Thursday April 9th

  1. #1
    Newman is offline
    Mentor
    Newman's Avatar
    Joined: Jun 2007 Location: Dallas Texas Posts: 1,162

    SIRI Intraday Thread: Thursday April 9th

    Well, Wednesday was an uneventful day...

  2. #2
    Paratrooper_Rick is offline
    Addict
    Paratrooper_Rick's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    We're just in a doldrum. The MM's are using the "bore retailers to death" tactic to shake people's confidence.

    I'm going to possibly shift out of the forum for a while while I watch what happens with Brandon/Charles and this site. I will fade into the shadows until I see either a truce has been formed and the team is back together - or I will form my own site to complement satwaves and provide comment there.

    Don't let the craziness fool you - no matter what happens with the SP - it is just temporary. Call me whatever you want - I believe in this company.

    We'll come back up - I'm thinking most of this BS is just anxiety waiting for Q1 anouncement then Iphone App and marketing to improve.

  3. #3
    relmor2003 is offline
    Mentor
    relmor2003's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 1,937
    To reply to JustSirius in the other thread, the slow long walkdown was purely the work of ISEG, but they were not made accountable by the retail investor, and the big buyers have seem to either be done buying, or not wanting to buy when volume is so low(drive it up too high). So they accumulate shares slowly, as they can, or they are just not buying anymore period. But no big selling either, so a low volume decline isnt a huge worry. In fact, its technically common. A high volume drop is bad. Im still digesting the friction information Brandon posted. Being on that list is very very interesting isnt it? Retailers seem to be out of powder, or hesitant to reload here, or enter a new position right now. Maybe its the GM dark cloud, or the market reversing again, not sure.

  4. #4
    just sirius is offline
    Mentor
    just sirius's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: San Antonio Posts: 1,170
    Newman

    Smartass!LOL

  5. #5
    Newman is offline
    Mentor
    Newman's Avatar
    Joined: Jun 2007 Location: Dallas Texas Posts: 1,162
    Relmor: could this simply be a normal market correction? We had amazing gains, both in Sirius as well as in the market as a whole, over the past 2 weeks or so. Could this simply be reforming a bottom and creating new support levels, both for Sirius and the market as a whole?

    That is what I tend to think is going on. We spikes well over 300% in the matter of a week or so. It is only natural to retrace to find support... of course, the MMs do their best to make sure that support is as low as possible.

    Im still hoping my 0.30 bid hits.

  6. #6
    Paratrooper_Rick is offline
    Addict
    Paratrooper_Rick's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Relmor: could this simply be a normal market correction? We had amazing gains, both in Sirius as well as in the market as a whole, over the past 2 weeks or so. Could this simply be reforming a bottom and creating new support levels, both for Sirius and the market as a whole?

    That is what I tend to think is going on. We spikes well over 300% in the matter of a week or so. It is only natural to retrace to find support... of course, the MMs do their best to make sure that support is as low as possible.

    Im still hoping my 0.30 bid hits.
    It's harder to lurk than I thought.... quick comment

    Look back through the weeks... I think the real "line" has and will stay .32 until we get the next leg up. Even with any retrace below .30 - the equilibrium seems to be .32 for the overall correction.

    If you watched the dark side of the lookingglass presentation - it specifically referenced what we are seeing - where the manipulation results in a tight range - drawn out over a period of time to shake confidence - and they get people to panic due to impatience/emotion - then buy up the shares for the next leg... that is all that is happening. Nothing more or less.

    I specifically bought my last block at .32 because my brain (not heart) told me it was the real battle line. I had hoped it was .39 but we just don't have the firepower to contend with ISEG/NITE right now until more big investors come onboard.

  7. #7
    Joeboo1 is offline
    Member
    Joeboo1's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 93
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    We're just in a doldrum. The MM's are using the "bore retailers to death" tactic to shake people's confidence.

    I'm going to possibly shift out of the forum for a while while I watch what happens with Brandon/Charles and this site. I will fade into the shadows until I see either a truce has been formed and the team is back together - or I will form my own site to complement satwaves and provide comment there.

    Don't let the craziness fool you - no matter what happens with the SP - it is just temporary. Call me whatever you want - I believe in this company.

    We'll come back up - I'm thinking most of this BS is just anxiety waiting for Q1 anouncement then Iphone App and marketing to improve.
    Please keep us posted PR. I and a lot of others look up to you around here.

  8. #8
    relmor2003 is offline
    Mentor
    relmor2003's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Relmor: could this simply be a normal market correction? We had amazing gains, both in Sirius as well as in the market as a whole, over the past 2 weeks or so. Could this simply be reforming a bottom and creating new support levels, both for Sirius and the market as a whole?

    That is what I tend to think is going on. We spikes well over 300% in the matter of a week or so. It is only natural to retrace to find support... of course, the MMs do their best to make sure that support is as low as possible.

    Im still hoping my 0.30 bid hits.
    Paratrooper has some good thoughts too on this.
    Yes, it could very well be this. The normal rule is the larger the spike, the bigger the correction, and the longer the consolidation. So its not doing anything unusual. I wouldnt be worried until .32 is broken. Then I wouldnt worry too much. As John has said, I expect this pig to be .50 cents by Q1(buy on the rumor(rumor is a good quarter). See what happened to the SP after the last report? People remember these things.

  9. #9
    Paratrooper_Rick is offline
    Addict
    Paratrooper_Rick's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeboo1 View Post
    Please keep us posted PR. I and a lot of others look up to you around here.
    Sorry guys - I just have to make a decision right now. I support Brandon's right to free speech... and I think he is a very valuable person in this forum. It's literally causing me a migraine trying to figure out my next step. I started becoming more active in this forum BECAUSE OF Brandon...

    I am mainly just entertainment - but I like to try and throw some perspective on things. I value the technical guidance - expertly presented by Demian/Relmore/Newman and even John - Brandon was a big part of the equation which I can't ignore.

    Either I'll stay on here and try to participate as I have - or I will support satwaves any way I can. I do some web publishing/web site work on the side and may start doing redirect pages and supplemental news pages to complement satwaves - unless Brandon could use some help on satwaves directly - and I'd be honored to be more active there.

    I just think that if SB is what it is supposed to be - they will see the bigger picture and Brandon will stay part of the team. I will hate to go - but will if I think it is the right call.

    I consider many of you friends - understand I will follow the path I feel is right. I also have an active account on yazoo - so if I do decide to leave - many of you can find me by looking for sirius_army_airborne in that forum and clicking on my name/invite to connect.

    If I do develop some websites - I'll try to drop a line to most of you so you can find me.

    Good luck to all and may cooler heads prevail. Thanks to Demian/Relmore/Newman for helping me find my way in these past weeks....

  10. #10
    Paratrooper_Rick is offline
    Addict
    Paratrooper_Rick's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    One last note:

    Thanks to killerkaul and cos for their friendship and helping lead the charge... and to BG for the lighter view that kept us sane.....keep up the fight and may the blue dog bite the NAB in the ass until they slowly crawl into a trench and bleed out....

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •