Page 2 of 2 12
    04-10-2009, 07:06 PM #11
    The only thing that pisses me off about when a radio is stolen is that Sirius could give a rat's *** about helping find the person. If someone calls in with the ESN number of your stolen unit. They will activate without blinking an eye. I understand people sell or give their old units away but if it's reported they shouldn't activate it.

Enthusiast
    04-10-2009, 07:46 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinster View Post
    The only thing that pisses me off about when a radio is stolen is that Sirius could give a rat's *** about helping find the person. If someone calls in with the ESN number of your stolen unit. They will activate without blinking an eye. I understand people sell or give their old units away but if it's reported they shouldn't activate it.
    It's not personal, it's Business, SIRIUS XM is a company doing business, telling them something is stolen is here-say, if it has a ESN number, then They can continue to collect fees and sub services...business is business like it or not

Head Honcho
    04-10-2009, 08:51 PM #13
    I totally agree Sinister and as far as it being hearsay denb, its worse then that. Sirius will not even work with the police if there is a police report and the unit is found. Its more then just business, its a horrible policy that they will not cooperate. The funny thing is... XM would help customers and cooperate with the police, I have no idea what they do now that the companies have merged.

I wrote about it a bit a long time ago; http://siriusbuzz.com/sirius-doesnt-...nforcement.php
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    04-11-2009, 12:36 PM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I totally agree Sinister and as far as it being hearsay denb, its worse then that. Sirius will not even work with the police if there is a police report and the unit is found. Its more then just business, its a horrible policy that they will not cooperate. The funny thing is... XM would help customers and cooperate with the police, I have no idea what they do now that the companies have merged.

I wrote about it a bit a long time ago; http://siriusbuzz.com/sirius-doesnt-...nforcement.php
    Yeah a good read, I figured as much, sounds like they don't want to get involved, but if someone was Murdered, in the process of a robbery, where a SAT-radio got stolen, they would have to cooperate......

Enthusiast
    04-12-2009, 08:35 PM #15

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    I'm pissed as hell. Someone stole my Ford Explorer and Ford told me they won't give new a new one for 100.00 and give me free gas for a year, after all it had a full tank when it was stolen!

That's it! I'm selling my two other fords and I'm going to start driving yugo's!

That is funny sh*t!

Page 2 of 2 12