04-08-2009, 10:11 AM #1

Thumbs up Playlist Are Improving

I had written several program directors at Sirius with rather stern words about the playlist that were being sent to the DJ's at Classic Vinyl, Classic Rewind and The Boneyard.
    Since those emails I have noticed an improvement in all 3 of the stations playlists. More variety on all, especially on The Boneyard.
    Its not perfect to some but to me they get my Thumbs UP!!

04-08-2009, 06:44 PM #2
    I agree, they have been playing some awesome songs on Hair Nation lately and they do deserve a big thumbs up!!!

Banned
    04-08-2009, 07:35 PM #3
    Hmmm...just yesterday I commented to myself that I had been a listener of Hair Nation for many years, and hardly recognized many of the songs that were played on a 2 hour road trip. I thought it was just me.

Nice catch!

04-09-2009, 12:05 PM #4

Boneyard, "IMPROVING"

Your right bud. When Boneyard came back on Jan.15th, oh, the relief. Couldn't stand, "Hairnation". Then, I was very dis-jointed with Boneyard. I complained continuously. Then, Bingo, Boneyard improved. Must of been a lot of us bitchin!! Well, likeyou said, "Boneyard isn't perfect", but it's much improved..........later, Ghostman111

Guru
    04-09-2009, 12:36 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairnationlover View Post
    I agree, they have been playing some awesome songs on Hair Nation lately and they do deserve a big thumbs up!!!
    HNL, awesome, glad for ya!

04-09-2009, 03:05 PM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    HNL, awesome, glad for ya!
    Today I heard a Whitesnake that I really liked

Enthusiast
    04-25-2009, 10:49 AM #7
    Did anyone notice on Classic Rewind that they are playing way too much Tom Petty? I feel like every time I turn it on, a Tom Petty song is playing. I was a Petty fan, but I'm starting to get sick of hearing so much of him.

04-26-2009, 06:47 PM #8
    Boneyard plays way to much Rush...

I agree with Brandon on hair nation that they songs I hear on that station are songs I've never heard before.

04-30-2009, 04:08 PM #9
    Boneyard can fool you. You think things are getting better but then you notice things tend to revert back. You might hear a few great tunes then you'll notice the same old crap getting played. The playlist on Boneyard is way, way too limited.

As far as Hair Nation I think you can thank Jose for the programming. From what I hear he took over the programming some time back and I notice better hard rock on Hair Nation then on Boneyard.

The only way things will change is if enough people complain.

05-07-2009, 07:59 PM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    Hmmm...just yesterday I commented to myself that I had been a listener of Hair Nation for many years, and hardly recognized many of the songs that were played on a 2 hour road trip. I thought it was just me.
    Are you kidding? I think it's just you.