Page 8 of 9 ... 6789
    04-08-2009, 05:59 PM #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    Have any of you guys watched this yet? You have got to watch between 3:00 - 3:45 of this video........

Long John Silvers? $2.99? lol............
    That is just sick...... thanks for the link.... you need to do some serious praying after that.....

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 06:00 PM #72
    Quote Originally Posted by cos1000 View Post
    That is just sick...... thanks for the link.... you need to do some serious praying after that.....
    I just ate long john silver, but it cost me $7 dollars not $3. Couldnt get it out of my head after she said that.

04-08-2009, 06:03 PM #73
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    "I just ate long john silver" Couldnt get it out of my head after she said that.
    You Ate Him..... relmor my friend TMI.....

04-08-2009, 06:22 PM #74
    Anybody out there ever had an interview like this one?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEBYC...rom=PL&index=1

04-08-2009, 06:41 PM #75
    By the way relmor, I have been following this two day discussion on a belief in God using the Bible as his / her written word... Last I checked all God's have their "Guides" to a better life written down in some manner by man, reflecting the supreme beings wishes... and how its our duty or free will to follow... Many wars have been fought over whose God's wishes are the most true and important and continue to be fought today.... There seems to be no end to this battle between different groups of people's belief in Good and Evil and the true followers of the One True God....I find it intriguing and will continue to follow the discussion and ask questions along the way...

It amazes me to watch the evolution of our (human race's) belief systems and how absolutely relevant they all are.... both those that represent good and those that bring forth evil.... as human beings we are all that is human, good and bad... our decisions on a daily basis are hopefully our best effort to do best for ourselves, our family and all that we cherish, and for some this includes a god... The things we cherish the most are that which define us, good or bad. Whether we decide to participate in a community of like believers or not by conforming to their mores, or to go it alone with a more eclectic approach, it is our individual and group actions and their unintended and intended consequences that will define us.... and the lives we live and history we leave behind...

These discussions about belief systems, some leading to group religious gatherings, and some not, never gets old because their is so much unknown... The Bible substitutes for some the void of understanding that we have, but for others, science and discovery are the path to future enlightenment... My guess is somewhere in between the reality of "what is" will be that which we seek..... I have heard some very good scientists discuss that which is the source in all things.... and that Source is an ever smaller visual inspection of the known physical universe... at the center of the smallest of all things viewed by man.... there is still something else.....

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 07:00 PM #76
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    I just ate long john silver, but it cost me $7 dollars not $3. Couldnt get it out of my head after she said that.
    Did you get the mouth and rectum full of semen combo?

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 07:26 PM #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Did you get the mouth and rectum full of semen combo?
    Newman,

Was that a typo? Did you mean to say "sea men"?

Head Honcho
    04-08-2009, 08:49 PM #78
    I would be for the death penalty but, I have heard on numerous occasions that it is actually more expensive to kill someone then to keep them alive. That is just bad business IMO.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 08:50 PM #79
    Oh yeah, oops. Typo... thats it...

Enthusiast
    04-08-2009, 09:58 PM #80
    Business man gets on a elevator, a blond standing inside smiles and says "TGIF". the man looks at her and smiles "SHIT"...the blonde more slowly says again "TGIF". again the man replies "SHIT"...the blond exasperated says "TGIF means Thank God Its Friday...duh"....the man smiles again and says "Sorry Honey Its Thursday"hehehehe

Page 8 of 9 ... 6789