Page 9 of 26 ... 789101119 ...
    04-08-2009, 11:25 AM #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Hey BTR what do you know, goofball? Glass half empty crap! I live in the real world and actually get dirty at work before I do all of the office work. Maybe you can not read the writing on the wall....book profits and quit waiting on this shit company to do anything for you. I booked 175% return on this pig in the past few months so I might not know much but cash is still king.
    Sticks and stones may break my bones but ........
    If this is such a " shit company " why are you still invested in it and why are you even here , and I will book my profits when I get ready thank you . Maybe you should go over and check out the other yahoooo's at Yahoo.

04-08-2009, 11:26 AM #82
    Johnny your going to love this...my girlfriend is the hot golf cart girl at the TPC in Murrells Inlet. She kills it on the weekends there. She has worked 20 out of the last 21 days, she is an animal. She used to work at the World Tour a few years ago, great course. I know peolpe at almost all of those courses you mentioned.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    04-08-2009, 11:27 AM #83
    This thread is full of whiny buy and hold losers. Cavediver just a small suggestion to protect your 2k/day and its called the sell button! LOL. Let me guess, this diamond in the rough could take off and be a dollar overnight, wouldn't want to miss that. My dad might say something like that and he is a multi decade loser. Not personally Dad, I love you, but your strategy was pretty bad.
    Feel free to express your opinion about your own strategy - that said - it is exactly that - YOUR OPINION - so attacking other members of this board is fairly juvenile. You - (quoting John) HAVE NO IDEA what will or will not happen with this stock. I'm sure you have reasons for trying to convince everyone to sell - personally - it doesn't matter to me - that's your choice - but know now I will find your "sell now" quote and tap you on the head with it next time you start posting. FCD has every right to feel the way he does... we all do.... several members of this board actually believe in the company -

If you don't believe in the company - or feel the need to express your opinion by flaming someone else - swing over to yazoo please and let us enjoy another day of mediocrity......

Pour me another margarita........

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    04-08-2009, 11:30 AM #84
    Quote Originally Posted by btr View Post
    sticks and stones may break my bones but ........
    If this is such a " shit company " why are you still invested in it and why are you even here , and i will book my profits when i get ready thank you . Maybe you should go over and check out the other yahoooo's at yahoo.
    exactly my point

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    04-08-2009, 11:31 AM #85
    Woo Hoo, siri at .3326
    Where is Shiela with my Tequila

Addict
    04-08-2009, 11:32 AM #86
    This thread is full of whiny buy and hold losers. Cavediver just a small suggestion to protect your 2k/day and its called the sell button! LOL. Let me guess, this diamond in the rough could take off and be a dollar overnight, wouldn't want to miss that. My dad might say something like that and he is a multi decade loser. Not personally Dad, I love you, but your strategy was pretty bad.
    I'm holding a lot of shares for the potential big upside, recognizing the highly spec nature of this stock. Not whining. Just waiting. Who's whining? I really haven't seen that recently. Just sayin'.

04-08-2009, 11:32 AM #87
    BTR, I have a 4/5th position and have 10k left with an ave price at .132. I sold last week at .36 and .38, if you did not you missed. If you did not purchase in Feb at .65, .9, .11 you missed it. This stock is full of losers that love the beating of buy and hold. Sometimes you have to change your strategy. How many opportunities has this stock given us, not many.

Guru
    04-08-2009, 11:32 AM #88
    Lesson Learned!!

I missed the opportunity to hit the sell button, but anxiously awaiting a second chance should I be provided one.

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    04-08-2009, 11:38 AM #89
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Big Ben

Well I am whining, siri going down and Sheila still not here.....

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 11:38 AM #90
    Johnny your going to love this...my girlfriend is the hot golf cart girl at the TPC in Murrells Inlet. She kills it on the weekends there. She has worked 20 out of the last 21 days, she is an animal. She used to work at the World Tour a few years ago, great course. I know peolpe at almost all of those courses you mentioned.
    Thats funny,we have played TPC the last 2 years and i do remember the golf cart girl being Hot,and we tip very well....We have not played World tour,but i heard it is great.I'm looking to really haggle this year over course prices,we saw it last year at the courses,they were empty,alot of the waitresses were complaining..

Page 9 of 26 ... 789101119 ...