Page 22 of 26 ... 122021222324 ...
    Mentor
    04-08-2009, 10:03 PM #211
    I would like to kindly remind Charles and Brandon that there is an off-topic intraday thread.......

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 10:05 PM #212
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    I would like to kindly remind Charles and Brandon that there is an off-topic intraday thread.......
    Id say this is the post of the day, but that wouldnt do it justice.
    Im still laughing. This is the post of the WEEK!!!!!

NICE!!!
    Ya, tell Newman to ban these two !!!!!!

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 10:05 PM #213
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    I hope they are not asking us to take sides. I dont think so. LOL I hope not.
    Not taking sides,Brandon asked us to read article and comment on it,that is all.
    Charles,Brandon,Tyler and Newman have my deep respect for starting this site
    (Charles good job) and contributing to our craving desire for all things SiriusXM.

Head Honcho
    04-08-2009, 10:06 PM #214
    Brandon if you want to address the points I made on your previous longwinded post then go ahead, you cant pick and choose what you want to argue about.

To Brandon and Charlie.
    Its obvious why you choose to air this debate publicaly. Both of you are looking for input, because both of you may feel uneasy about your thought processes.
    I am not looking for input at all, Brandon has made his choice and I am just granting him his wish. He wanted to do this for everyone and I am accommodating.

Charlie, do you feel you need to scope out the consequences of losing Brandon? Well I will tell you they would probably be significant.
    It will not outweigh the headache I will lose. My health is the most important thing to me and who needs to deal with 8th grade bullshit? I am the guy in Boston that was screaming for them to trade Manny for years. If you don't want to play for one of the best teams around, then see ya. My only wish was that he would wind up in some shitty city that cant sell out half their seats like the rays or expos of old.

I am sure someone else will come on board and write for a few bucks and do just as good of a job.

Brandons under a lot of stress, and could use our support.
    Join the ****ing club. You have no idea how any of us handle anything behind the scenes or how much we support him. I am dealing with Hartlieb because of him and I had nothing to do with it.

Its goofy to even go on any longer. This is way past hugging it out and making up. Brandon clearly doesnt respect any of us who work on the site, he is not a team player and he is TOTALLY UNCOACHABLE. If you have an idea or want to help out, you can save your advice for him because he already has all the answers.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Brandon have to agree with charles on this one,it sounds like your a ranting fed up investor or fan of siriusXM,instead of an objective columnist who beleives in SATRAD for the content angle....JMHO
    Exactly what I suspect any objectionable person would have read.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 10:09 PM #215
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Brandon if you want to address the points I made on your previous longwinded post then go ahead, you cant pick and choose what you want to argue about.

Its goofy to even go on any longer. This is way past hugging it out and making up. Brandon clearly doesnt respect any of us who work on the site, he is not a team player and he is TOTALLY UNCOACHABLE. If you have an idea or want to help out you can save your advice for him because he already has all the answers.
    This is not an attack. Just a question Charles. Did a lot of these isses come to head because of the Hartlieb thing? Or would this have surfaced right now regardless?
    By the way, I realized you might be dealing with this stuff too, as it is your site. Dont think we dont appreciate everything you do as well. Further from the truth. That is regardless of course.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 04-08-2009 at 10:11 PM.

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 10:10 PM #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    That is too damn funny pissing myself...post of the day,correct relmor..

Demian,gas up the VW bus,we are touring...

Head Honcho
    04-08-2009, 10:11 PM #217
    This is not an attack. Just a question Charles. Did a lot of these isses come to head because of the Hartlieb thing? Or would this have surfaced right now regardless?
    I didnt start this.

So, you would have to ask him. I had no intention of talking about any of this. I looked at that article and thought it needed work like 1 or 2 other articles before it. This is not the first time I have asked that we hold of on publishing something right away.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

04-08-2009, 10:12 PM #218
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Brandon have to agree with charles on this one,it sounds like your a ranting fed up investor or fan of siriusXM,instead of an objective columnist who beleives in SATRAD for the content angle....JMHO
    Brandon can't catch a break. If his articles reflect poorly on Sirius everyone piles on that he is negative. If Brandon writes positive people bash hm for being a cheerleader.

People claim he flip/flops,fair weather fan, Why not accept his articles for what they are. His current viewpoint regarding a specific topic. More like fair and balanced.

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 10:14 PM #219
    I didnt start this.

So, you would have to ask him.
    He made one little comment. It probably went missed by most. Now its front page news here. Just an observation. If you knew my track record, I think Ive cussed Brandon out before on SA many many times. We have a history. I respond honestly to his opinions as I see them. I am not holding Brandon on a pedistle. I know hes emotional, and I trust what you say with him being hard to deal with. I get that. But this "headache" of yours, maybe just take some tylenol?

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 10:17 PM #220
    I didnt start this.

So, you would have to ask him. I had no intention of talking about any of this. I looked at that article and thought it needed work like 1 or 2 other articles before it. This is not the first time I have asked that we hold of on publishing something right away.
    Ahh, so its just about the articles. Ok, I get ya. We obviously dont know enough to comment. Just trying to show some support for someone who has taken personal heat for fighting for the truth. Not trying to be noisy, in fact I wont comment on it again. Im sure you two will work it out.

Page 22 of 26 ... 122021222324 ...