Page 25 of 26 ... 1523242526
    Mentor
    04-08-2009, 11:09 PM #241
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    That was me...

And you are interrupting the argument with your on-topic comments!
    Lets go Nathan,do something about this posting off topic in the day trader thread...LOL JK Sirius closed at .33 today

04-08-2009, 11:10 PM #242

Yep...

Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    To Brandon and Charlie.
    Its obvious why you choose to air this debate publicaly. Both of you are looking for input, because both of you may feel uneasy about your thought processes. Charlie, do you feel you need to scope out the consequences of losing Brandon? Well I will tell you they would probably be significant.

Brandon, do you want us to understand your frustration in dealing with Charlie? Ok, we feel for you man. But there is something we(everyone here) are trying to accomplish. And thats number 1:
    Have a place for the truth about this company to be known, debate complicated issues concerning the company, and to have a community of people who enjoy each others company.
    Lets not forget all this. Brandon, please relax, and compromise. Charlie, please be a little more understanding of how emotional some people are, Brandons under a lot of stress, and could use our support. Hes a warrior, out in the front lines, and we need to all stick together. Brandon, bury this hatchet, and lets get this thing done. We can all air our grievances when we clear back over .80 cents.

What he said. We need you both.

Enthusiast
    04-08-2009, 11:11 PM #243
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    That was me...

And you are interrupting the argument with your on-topic comments!
    LOL

apologies Newman!! I will consider myself spanked!

I also noticed that the .29 buy was only 101 shares - if I recall - likely a "real" buy or manipulation???

Enthusiast
    04-08-2009, 11:12 PM #244
    OOPS... I just realized that I was in the Off topic forum. Sorry
    Last edited by bababoooie; 04-08-2009 at 11:13 PM. Reason: IGNORE THIS POST ... I AM IN THE RIGHT FORUM!!

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 11:22 PM #245
    Charles/Brandon

I would hope that we are all grown ups here on SiriusBuzz. However, over the last week or so, everyone has gotten a little chippy/edgy. We would all hope that cooler heads would prevail. From my point of view, we have 2 strongwilled and highly opinionated individuals. Both of which have made excellent points.

Now for the love of SiriusXM can we move past this "mini-crisis" and re-focus on the task at hand...Trying to recoup our cash that we have lent to SiriusXM.

Charles, you are right, you could just replace Brandon! But to the readers/posters here on your site, Brandon's TA and articles have helped many of us to stay the course.

I have been on many different sites, this is by far the best! So, lets not F..up a good thing. Just MHO!

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 11:25 PM #246
    SiriusXMInvestor

Unfortunately your bomb was attached to the F...ing rocket launched by the N. Koreans. What a troll!!!!! At least their rocket was able to hit the ocean!!!

04-08-2009, 11:26 PM #247
    I think this stagnated and Manipulated stock price has just got everybody on edge. Hopefully a change for the good is in the near future .

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 11:27 PM #248
    Sorry Newman

I know, I know...off topic! Off topic...this whole damn thread is off topic!!!

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 11:29 PM #249
    BTW

did everyone hear that the N Korean satelitte is streaming patriotic songs back to N Korea. Damn, whose is listening to them...no one even has a radio!!!

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 11:33 PM #250
    Relmor

I hate to change the subject, do you know where I can get some reliable information on SiriusXM. I was re-directed to this site, but must have been a mistake. No information here!LOL

Relmor- what is your take on the slow walk down of the SP over the last week or so!