Page 24 of 26 ... 142223242526
    Enthusiast
    04-08-2009, 10:54 PM #231
    Hmmmmm came here to learn ... and i have & it is very much appreciated .... but now I am thinking that my kids can teach me how to aurgue better than this! They are teenagers!!

Come on guys - what is written here is "opinion" we are all right AND we are all wrong ... sometimes!!

I truely hope that we can all get past this and remember why this awesome site was established ... and I really doubt it was to argue!!

Please - don't say "but he started it" ---- my kids just went through that!! As a matter of fact - they did that at age --- young!

I really do not have the right to add my 2 cents here being a real newbie that is very much appreciative for ALL your help and comments but ... well, I just hope we can move forward *** together**

Enthusiast
    04-08-2009, 10:54 PM #232
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post

I hear crickets!!!! where did everyone go!!!!
    They probably retreated to their bomb shelters.

Enthusiast
    04-08-2009, 10:55 PM #233
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Brandon if you want to address the points I made on your previous longwinded post then go ahead, you cant pick and choose what you want to argue about.

I am not looking for input at all, Brandon has made his choice and I am just granting him his wish. He wanted to do this for everyone and I am accommodating.

It will not outweigh the headache I will lose. My health is the most important thing to me and who needs to deal with 8th grade bullshit? I am the guy in Boston that was screaming for them to trade Manny for years. If you don't want to play for one of the best teams around, then see ya. My only wish was that he would wind up in some shitty city that cant sell out half their seats like the rays or expos of old.

I am sure someone else will come on board and write for a few bucks and do just as good of a job.

Join the ****ing club. You have no idea how any of us handle anything behind the scenes or how much we support him. I am dealing with Hartlieb because of him and I had nothing to do with it.

Its goofy to even go on any longer. This is way past hugging it out and making up. Brandon clearly doesnt respect any of us who work on the site, he is not a team player and he is TOTALLY UNCOACHABLE. If you have an idea or want to help out, you can save your advice for him because he already has all the answers.

Exactly what I suspect any objectionable person would have read.
    LA Dodger fan here....thanks for Manny..SIRI

04-08-2009, 10:55 PM #234
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    Apr 08, 2009 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) -- VTR | Quote | Chart | News | PowerRating -- BUYINS.NET, www.buyins.net, announced today its proprietary Market Maker Friction Factor Report for April 7, 2009.

Since late October market makers are now required to be on the bid as much as they are on the offer and for like amounts of stock. This "fair market making" requirement is designed to prevent market makers from manipulating stock prices.

On Tuesday there were 3,034 companies with "abnormal" market making 1,715 companies with positive Friction Factors and 4,390 companies with negative Friction Factors.

Here is a list of the top 6 companies with the highest net sell volume on Tuesday and lowest negative price Friction (bearish). This means that there was more selling than buying in the stocks and their stock prices dropped faster with less Friction.

Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS),
    SIRIUS XM Radio (NASDAQ: SIRI),
    Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL),
    Cell Therapuetics (NASDAQ: CTIC),
    Ventas (NYSE: VTR | Quote | Chart | News | PowerRating) and
    MGM Mirage (NYSE: MGM).

To access Friction Factor, Naked Short Data and SqueezeTrigger Prices on all stocks please visit http://www.buyins.net.

Analysis of the Friction Factor chart above shows that each of the six stocks mentioned above have low price friction combined with more selling than buying (negative Net Volume) in their stocks. The Friction Factor displays how many more shares of buying than selling are required to move a stock higher by one cent or how many more shares of selling than buying moves a stock lower by 1 cent.

For example, the chart above shows SIRI down -$0.02 with a Friction Factor of -2,918,578 and a Net Volume of -4,669,725. That means that it takes 2,918,578 more shares of selling than buying to drop SIRI by one penny. On Tuesday the Market Makers allowed the stock to move down on heavier selling than buying (low negative friction).

http://www.buyins.com/ff/ffnvdn4-7-09.jp...
    I have no clue what any of that means.

Enthusiast
    04-08-2009, 10:57 PM #235
    AH low was .29 - I have a buy at .28 - - suppose there is a chance of getting it filled tomorrow??? Should I lower it to .25 ... I think it was Newman or was it Relmor that suggested that it might take a quick trip down to .25????

Enthusiast
    04-08-2009, 11:05 PM #236
    So Dennis....
    Is the Wedding going to be in Florida or Ohio?

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 11:05 PM #237
    Quote Originally Posted by tucknroll View Post
    NO TUCK,Thank you!!!!

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 11:06 PM #238
    That was me...

And you are interrupting the argument with your on-topic comments!

Head Honcho
    04-08-2009, 11:09 PM #239
    Quote Originally Posted by tucknroll View Post
    Talk to me again in a couple of years when you have watched him bitch, hold out on his contract, and NEVER once run out a ground out. If you appreciate guys who hustle day in and day out... you will not like Manny, its just a matter of time.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    04-08-2009, 11:09 PM #240
    Quote Originally Posted by RickF View Post
    AH low was .29 - I have a buy at .28 - - suppose there is a chance of getting it filled tomorrow??? Should I lower it to .25 ... I think it was Newman or was it Relmor that suggested that it might take a quick trip down to .25????
    I suggested a dip earlier. Relmor took exception to it. I am also suggesting a rise will occur in advance of the 1Q report!