Page 10 of 26 ... 8910111220 ...
    04-08-2009, 11:40 AM #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    BTR, I have a 4/5th position and have 10k left with an ave price at .132. I sold last week at .36 and .38, if you did not you missed. If you did not purchase in Feb at .65, .9, .11 you missed it. This stock is full of losers that love the beating of buy and hold. Sometimes you have to change your strategy. How many opportunities has this stock given us, not many.
    I have 85000k avg. at .19 so Could take plenty off the table if I wanted but choose to stick around for the long run just for your info. Just don't understand WHY you come here to bash this stock . The Bashers party is over on the Yahoo boards .

04-08-2009, 11:46 AM #92
    I love the optimism. Mel could walk off into the sun and you nice gentleman would follow him. I used to believe in this company before we paid for the merger, before the XM buyout was supposed to happen at 18$, before the FCC screwed us for months, before Mel took the financing in the middle of the night to avoid the scary judges. What else can they do to shake your confidence in the mgmt of this company? Do feel we have been managed properly? Not a chance. Mel knows he has many people hooked through the nose and that is why he continues to beat us, the shareholders. There is nothing good going on at Sirius. The trillions of shares outstanding says something and with the reverse split already approved its only a matter of time. Do you want to be in a full position for the reverse split, I don't. My small prediction is the day after the reversed split the stock price will sink...for some of you this might not be a stretch.

04-08-2009, 11:55 AM #93
    [QUOTE=Big Ben;27927]I love the optimism. Mel could walk off into the sun and you nice gentleman would follow him.

That's not necessarily true , personally I wish he would walk off into the sunset and turn this company over to someone who believes in pushing his product and advertising more . From what I understand his contract is up this year and maybe that will happen but for now I will keep riding this train.

04-08-2009, 11:56 AM #94
    John my email is bss36mb@yahoo.com drop me a line and I will try to pull some strings. My girlfriend knows how to through it out there if you know what I am saying. Hell, I tell her she should be sitting on laps all day! I have also recommended giving full on out lappies if the price is right!

I am glad you made the point about the golf courses being empty last year. The courses are hurting bad this year, definitely haggle for price. The TPC has 24 golfers scheduled for Sat, in April during the masters, thats a crazy number. The course is in mint condition though. We are catching up on the rain that has been missing for the last few years.

Drop me an email and I will check around and see what I can do.

Addict
    04-08-2009, 12:01 PM #95
    There is nothing good going on at Sirius. The trillions of shares outstanding says something and with the reverse split already approved its only a matter of time. Do you want to be in a full position for the reverse split, I don't. My small prediction is the day after the reversed split the stock price will sink...for some of you this might not be a stretch.
    The RS is approved only as contingency. It may happen, but may not. With nasdaq suspending delist rules for a while, the need to RS is diminished, for now. True, if SIRI doesn't make positive gains during the next two quarters, RS may be inevitable. But.....there are pos things happening at SIRI. Public companies don't announce every plan or event. They have to announce things that are material to the company, and the next item will be Q1 results, and iPhone. Perhaps together, perhaps as separate press releases. If your long, you wait. If you are trading on daily/weekly SP shifts, then I get it. Take your profits and walk away.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    04-08-2009, 12:07 PM #96
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Lesson Learned!!

I missed the opportunity to hit the sell button, but anxiously awaiting a second chance should I be provided one.
    I consider myself lucky - entire core at .13 and it's not money I need... just money I set aside to play with spec stocks... I am still planning to sell my 15% over core block at .52 - no lower....

the core can sit as long as it wants... but I won't sell more than 50% of it for less than .9999 cents.

It's all about strategy... no matter how you play SIRI.. don't do it blindly...

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    04-08-2009, 12:09 PM #97
    I love the optimism. Mel could walk off into the sun and you nice gentleman would follow him. I used to believe in this company before we paid for the merger, before the XM buyout was supposed to happen at 18$, before the FCC screwed us for months, before Mel took the financing in the middle of the night to avoid the scary judges. What else can they do to shake your confidence in the mgmt of this company? Do feel we have been managed properly? Not a chance. Mel knows he has many people hooked through the nose and that is why he continues to beat us, the shareholders. There is nothing good going on at Sirius. The trillions of shares outstanding says something and with the reverse split already approved its only a matter of time. Do you want to be in a full position for the reverse split, I don't. My small prediction is the day after the reversed split the stock price will sink...for some of you this might not be a stretch.
    That is one point I will agree with - in regards to anything following a R/S... I think if they do it will drop...

However, - I don't think they will need to do the R/S....

Going back to sleep now... wake me up when we hit closing bell

04-08-2009, 12:25 PM #98
    [QUOTE=Paratrooper_Rick;27935]I consider myself lucky - entire core at .13 and it's not money I need... just money I set aside to play with spec stocks... I am still planning to sell my 15% over core block at .52 - no lower....

Your plan sounds similar to mine . At .45 I will sell 33500 and get back my original investment , then that will leave me 50000 to ride till we see at least 1.00 . Will see when the time comes , may continue to hold it longer . But as I see it , it will come around , slooooowwwlllyy but shurely .

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 12:31 PM #99
    John my email is bss36mb@yahoo.com drop me a line and I will try to pull some strings. My girlfriend knows how to through it out there if you know what I am saying. Hell, I tell her she should be sitting on laps all day! I have also recommended giving full on out lappies if the price is right!

I am glad you made the point about the golf courses being empty last year. The courses are hurting bad this year, definitely haggle for price. The TPC has 24 golfers scheduled for Sat, in April during the masters, thats a crazy number. The course is in mint condition though. We are catching up on the rain that has been missing for the last few years.

Drop me an email and I will check around and see what I can do.
    Got it and thanks Ben,just sent an e-mail out...

04-08-2009, 12:33 PM #100
    Just FYI:

The webpage that was just linked to SIRI through Google stock chart has a nasty spyware software attached to it. If you don't have good virus protection software don't open it.

My MAC sent me a warning after I opened the site.

Page 10 of 26 ... 8910111220 ...