Page 1 of 26 12311 ...
    Mentor
    04-08-2009, 01:12 AM #1

SIRI Intraday Thread: Wednesday April 8

Watching the Sirius Intraday chart is said to be as about exicting as watching paint dry.. in the dark. Looks like they have been doing a LOT of painting. When will this stock spike again? Or will it dip again for a buying opportunity?

Looks like a fresh coat of pain is being applied to the stock now... time to watch it start drying.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    04-08-2009, 01:15 AM #2
    Feeling a bit lost...

Brandon is several different "people"...

Hartlieb is coming up with new conspiracies?

People seem to be in panic mode again and drinking the kool aid?

Has anything actually changed? Should I be worried again? Is the company going to fall to pre planned conspiracies?

Or are we still expecting the gradual rise to a dollar?

Don't leave Brandon, your work is very much appreciated!!!
    Last edited by Hopeful; 04-08-2009 at 01:19 AM.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    04-08-2009, 01:22 AM #3
    damnit Newman - you beat me by a nanosecond... please delete my other post/thread to start the intraday...(LMAO)

Thanks.

Original Post in Different Thread: Figured I'd beat Newman to the punch again tonight.... where to even start....

Lessons in demand versus supply... right now it seems the SP is in a tug of war between the two. The DIFFERENCE is that there is practically no volume and the MM's are simply keeping the SP in a tight range and trading with themselves...

The lesson is - in a non-manipulated system - the SP would have to break one way or the other to generate volume... wherein legitimate results would ensue... and legitimate investment entities could make money based on actual supply/demand forces...

When MM's - ie. those manipulating the market - sit and trade shares back and forth between their accounts and completely ignore the retail investors (who are supposed to be satisfied BEFORE their own accounts/trades) - The basic principles of free market go out the window.

Regardless - the technicals point to a consolidation... will we retest .32?? or will we reform at .34 for a move higher??

Will premarket show us an effort to push even lower?? Will more weak hands make the mistake of panicking and selling into the MM's strategy??

Will unexpected news drop out of the sky?? Will MEL grow a beard?? Will Brandon admit he is really six people posting everywhere at once?? Will John have a life-changing event and become more optimistic??

Will I finally break down and trade into the chaos??

NOT in this lifetime...
    Last edited by Paratrooper_Rick; 04-08-2009 at 01:26 AM.

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 01:33 AM #4
    Brandon

While I haven't always agreed with your articles, I have always respected and valued your opinion. I as well as many others on this thread, would like for you to cont posting. Your TA is pretty damn good! For us newbies, we have learned alot from you and the rest of the gang!

We understand if you cannot cont to write articles...but cont to post away with your technical analysis. Maybe change your name again, but this time stay under the radar instead of being the hero and taking bullets unwarranted.

Hartlieb is a lunatic!!!! Do not mess with him!!! His claims get more outlandish everyday.

Thanks again for all that you have done!!!

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 01:38 AM #5
    Rick: Honestly, a nanosecond? Look at the times. I beat you by a solid 7 minutes. In fact, instead of deleting your thread, I left it there but locked, so all the world could verify this fact.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 01:42 AM #6
    Newman

off topic-sorry

Sent you a private message.

Addict
    04-08-2009, 01:44 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Rick: Honestly, a nanosecond? Look at the times. I beat you by a solid 7 minutes. In fact, instead of deleting your thread, I left it there but locked, so all the world could verify this fact.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Bastard!!!! (that's fine - you get to have fun cleaning up TWO intraday threads tomorrow.....haha)

On a lighter note - what the hell is with all the gloom and doom on every SIRI board I check. It's like everyone's dog got shot, their houses burnt down.... their spouse left them....

Did I miss the reversal of the earth's gravitational poles?? With all the negative being put out there - I think we're being set up for another rise in SP...

Either way - I just don't f'ing care at this stage... I'm averaged on my core at .13 and will still frigging hold tight. It amazes me how panicky everyone is.

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 01:56 AM #8
    Rick: I locked your other thread, so I don't have to clean that one up. The Offtopic thread doesnt need to be cleaned up, as it is unmoderated. So there. :P

As far as the doom and gloom - People want instant gratification these days. Sirius is not producing results as fast as they want them to. In addition to that, the technical indicators are starting to turn bearish. There is a possibility that the SP could drop and retest some support levels. Most see this as negative, but I just sold a couple of other stocks, so I have some dry powder and cant wait to buy in below 0.32. In addition to that, I have no idea what to think about Q1. I know net ads will be bad... but will there be enough news to counteract that bad news? Will EBITDA be positive? Will revenues grow? Will the iPhone app be announced? What will the agenda be for the Annual Shareholder Meeting in May? (I think it was may anyways... ) Will R/S deadline be extened? Will additional shares be requested? It is impossible to tell where this stock is going right now near term. Of course, we know long term it is a winner, so Im not that worried.

There is also so much possible improvement that I can see this company making, but it is not saying ANYTHING. I hate the lack of transparency in this company. Maybe Malone will inject some new blood into the company.

Addict
    04-08-2009, 02:04 AM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Rick: I locked your other thread, so I don't have to clean that one up. The Offtopic thread doesnt need to be cleaned up, as it is unmoderated. So there. :P

As far as the doom and gloom ..................................
    What I remember - and what is steeling my willpower against the negative - is that we endured this same chaotic anxiety right before the last rise... what I find misery in - is that several of the people that were wildly optimistic before have swung sides. I came to this board determined to find more facts or technical analysis to use in my DD. I'm starting to think maybe John is the sane one in here......

Every time I've seen a crazy upswing in any stock - there has been a corresponding increase in negative news/articles/bashing right before it to shake out all the smaller investors. I chalk it up to that.

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 02:11 AM #10
    I do not doubt that Rick. According to all the LvL 2 talk in the other intraday threads, it appears if ISEG is collecting shares. One only collects so that they can sell later at a profit, especially when they an manipulate that profit.

I think you might see one last spike down, possibly below 0.30 and then it will rebound past resistance at 42 and that will then form the new base. No technical analysis in that guess, simply a guess.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ...