Page 7 of 26 ... 5678917 ...
    Enthusiast
    04-08-2009, 10:45 AM #61
    Beach.................... pass me another one of those margarita's will ya ? ..killer.

04-08-2009, 10:46 AM #62
    Anyone here interested in co-filing a complaint with the SEC? I have had enough. Anyone that has statistical data from level 2 for the past 30 days or so if you can supply it to me I would be greatly appreciative.

I am going to start data dumping these patterns so I have something solid to provide.

I did read something in this thread before about somone contacting the MM ISEG and they claimed it was "a single trader".... do I remember this correctly?

So, anyone interested in getting involved with me on filing official complaints?

04-08-2009, 10:47 AM #63
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaCaveDiver View Post
    Whomever is manipulating this via ISEG is a criminal. This manipulation is so clear it is not even funny. Has anyone actually filed a complaint about this abusive manipulation?

They are gap filling and using these pop spreads to manipulate the hell out of this stock. I think the SEC needs to get involved here and see WHO these individual(s) are and the underlying purpose.

This is really starting to piss me off. I am tired of watching $2k vanish every day.
    FCD,

Yes we are aware and hae filed numerous complaints about it. Some of us have been filing every day.

04-08-2009, 10:48 AM #64
    Quote Originally Posted by killerkaul View Post
    Beach.................... pass me another one of those margarita's will ya ? ..killer.
    I'll take a Frozen Daquiri please...Banana.

04-08-2009, 10:50 AM #65
    Quote Originally Posted by killerkaul View Post
    Killer...nice to see you slumming with the rest of us!

04-08-2009, 10:50 AM #66
    BG, Johnny is right I am just bustin balls. I didn't want to sound condescending. If you are sitting by the pool drinking fufu drinks, you did something right. I actually like the off topic ideas, hearing different perspectives is hugely valuable. Each person can only speak about what they know and their experiences, which is 10x more informative than 98% of the horse shit on the INTERNET.

In closing BG....you chose the wrong song and you didn't make it your own. I think America is going to be disappointed.

04-08-2009, 10:51 AM #67
    Quote Originally Posted by asm610 View Post
    FCD,

Yes we are aware and hae filed numerous complaints about it. Some of us have been filing every day.
    I know this might sound a little silly but at times it works. I might file a complaint as well with my congressmen in regard to the SEC not doing their job and ask for them to inquire as to why nothing is being done. Ask why in the days of "Scams and Ponzi Schemes" and the SEC not doing their job in the past why the SEC is still allowed to let things like this continue to happen.

Sometimes when the questions come from a congressional office people tend to look at issues a little closer than if it comes from the public directly.

I think it might be time to go that route as well. Maybe a little heat is overdue.

Mentor
    04-08-2009, 10:52 AM #68
    Oh no thought i WAS IN THE other thread,this is crazy,disregard my previous post...

04-08-2009, 10:55 AM #69
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaCaveDiver View Post
    I know this might sound a little silly but at times it works. I might file a complaint as well with my congressmen in regard to the SEC not doing their job and ask for them to inquire as to why nothing is being done. Ask why in the days of "Scams and Ponzi Schemes" and the SEC not doing their job in the past why the SEC is still allowed to let things like this continue to happen.

Sometimes when the questions come from a congressional office people tend to look at issues a little closer than if it comes from the public directly.

I think it might be time to go that route as well. Maybe a little heat is overdue.
    Every single voice helps the entire group be heard...and silence can't be heard at all....do what you can...and I like your thinking!

04-08-2009, 10:58 AM #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Gambler View Post
    Sorry, I hear you loud and clear, I should have private messaged Brandon, You are right. It is all about perpective and one's personal world or concerns. Will not happen again.
    Hey Beach , I would pay him no attention , always someone wanting to rain on someone else's party . Some people's cup is always half empty and love to be pessimistic . Just because he is not interested in your story doesn't mean others aren't . No need to bow down to every a-hole that doesn't care .

Page 7 of 26 ... 5678917 ...