Page 3 of 14 1234513 ...
    Enthusiast
    04-07-2009, 11:41 AM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    I just want to go on record, that I would like to volunteer to flip the switch, inject the lethal dose or whatever is necessary to execute the individual responsible for this.
    You would have to get in line behind me!!!

Anyways..the process allows for multiple buttons. Only one of the buttons has the power of punishment!!

Enthusiast
    04-07-2009, 11:48 AM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by bababoooie View Post
    You would have to get in line behind me!!!

Anyways..the process allows for multiple buttons. Only one of the buttons has the power of punishment!!
    instead of multiple buttons ......i would prefer multiple triggers

Mentor
    04-07-2009, 11:48 AM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by exilejeff View Post
    i agree......about the loss of spirituality
    but talks of killing anyone is somewhat contraditory
    lol
    Not at all. If you know a person is going to destroy childrens souls, and you allow it, your also guilty. We as a society of christians need to end this tolerance. Christianity does not hold tolerace as one of its virtues. Thats the lie of the banks. If you follow evolutionary theory, the banks love you. Rockefellar is the largest contributor and organizer of think tanks, and pro evolutionary studies, and getting it required in classrooms everywhere. Your with Rockefellar and the banks. Ill go with the bible.
    And no, removing someone from spreading lies is not why you shun away from christianity. My feeling is most people shy away from the word because they fear living a consquence filled life(outside of secular consequences that is... i.e. prison,etc...) Tolerance in this country is why we are where we are today. We are tolerant of criminals. We are tolerant of government and politicians. We are tolerant of lies being spread in the classroom. Bring me any school book for science your kids have. Ill take a highlighter and show and prove the printed lies. Easy.
    We are tolerant of whoremongers, and womanizers. We are tolerate of filthy ads plastered everyone where on our TV;s video games, and radio. Our children our losing their innocense and moral character because we are "tolerant". We hide in "free speach" and freedom of choice, etc.. Well I hate to break it to you all. But this country was founded on christian ideals, a puritan christian society that was able to keep the central banking powers off our soil for only so long. Being a tolerant society, we have failed our forefathers.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 04-07-2009 at 11:51 AM.

Mentor
    04-07-2009, 11:53 AM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Ironic. I feel the greater offense, yet it is actually endorsed and funded by our tax system, is the stealing of our childrens souls by evolutionsist and the lies they spread. I would rather kill an evolutionist who talks a child out of being a godfearing adult(which of course I wouldnt), than for killing that child in the physical world(in which I also endorse the death penalty for). I think the lose of spirituality is much higher a problem.
    Why do they have to fear God?Oh i forgot,it's the 10% tithe or donation or envelopes or tuition or whatever they call it now...

Guru
    04-07-2009, 11:58 AM #25
    the crazy level just went through the roof. /\/\

Mentor
    04-07-2009, 11:59 AM #26
    Not at all. If you know a person is going to destroy childrens souls, and you allow it, your also guilty. We as a society of christians need to end this tolerance. Christianity does not hold tolerace as one of its virtues. Thats the lie of the banks. If you follow evolutionary theory, the banks love you. Rockefellar is the largest contributor and organizer of think tanks, and pro evolutionary studies, and getting it required in classrooms everywhere. Your with Rockefellar and the banks. Ill go with the bible.
    And no, removing someone from spreading lies is not why you shun away from christianity. My feeling is most people shy away from the word because they fear living a consquence filled life(outside of secular consequences that is... i.e. prison,etc...) Tolerance in this country is why we are where we are today. We are tolerant of criminals. We are tolerant of government and politicians. We are tolerant of lies being spread in the classroom. Bring me any school book for science your kids have. Ill take a highlighter and show and prove the printed lies. Easy.
    We are tolerant of whoremongers, and womanizers. We are tolerate of filthy ads plastered everyone where on our TV;s video games, and radio. Our children our losing their innocense and moral character because we are "tolerant". We hide in "free speach" and freedom of choice, etc.. Well I hate to break it to you all. But this country was founded on christian ideals, a puritan christian society that was able to keep the central banking powers off our soil for only so long. Being a tolerant society, we have failed our forefathers.
    No,this country or land was founded by Christopher Columbus,a Free market Capitalist pioneer if their ever was one.....

Mentor
    04-07-2009, 12:04 PM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Why do they have to fear God?Oh i forgot,it's the 10% tithe or donation or envelopes or tuition or whatever they call it now...
    No, your confusing christians with mormons. I am not mormon, nor are mormons christians.(Christians follow the word of Jesus, period.)
    Revelations 22:18
    If any man shall add unto these things....

God doesnt like it when man comes around 1800 years later, and tries to add content.
    The bible requires you give no money more than you want to your church. In fact, Im not a big fan of organized religion in any of its current more popular forms. Very few churches follow the bible.

Mentor
    04-07-2009, 12:04 PM #28
    as far as the Bible is concerned,it was written by the Mark Twains of the 3rd century.Now the new testament has some relavent importance on how a human being should conduct themselves,but the rest is Garbage in garbage out...No where does it say that God or Jesus Christ ever said we should have an organized church or religion.

Mentor
    04-07-2009, 12:05 PM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    No,this country or land was founded by Christopher Columbus,a Free market Capitalist pioneer if their ever was one.....
    A christian would be the embodiement of a free market capitalist. In fact, a free market is a fully functioning part of any society. When its manipulated and control, thats when evil sets in, and robs the common man of true value, and price.

Enthusiast
    04-07-2009, 12:06 PM #30
    as christians, we weren't put on the earth to police non-believers, that is what God does.....they will pay in hell.....everyone has the right to spread lies and try to gain followers of their belief systems.....it isn't our job to "stop" them or to "kill" people who do not go along with our beliefs......we would be no different then nazis......

everyone has a freewill to choose, that is why you have to be stronger as a christian, be an example, and change the propaganda engrained in their heads

Page 3 of 14 1234513 ...