Page 8 of 18 ... 678910 ...
    04-07-2009, 02:01 PM #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    who knows?! I can tell you this. No one is buying here and no one is selling here. The MM's are just trading back and forth.
    Haha, c'mon, your the expert! We need time and date stamped predictions here! Just kidding of course...

I am liking this low volume, it's so far below our daily average that i think we'll really move once it comes back. I guess we'll wait and see for now...

04-07-2009, 02:04 PM #72

Talking At least their putting out releases, a step in the right direction!

SIRIUS XM Radio to Broadcast the 2009 Masters Live NationwideLast update: 4/7/2009 2:00:00 PM--SIRIUS XM hosts will offer daily analysis throughout Masters Week NEW YORK, April 7, 2009 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- SIRIUS XM Radio (SIRI) announced today that it will offer live hole-by-hole coverage of the 2009 Masters Tournament this Thursday, April 9, through Sunday, April 12, nationwide on XM channel 146 and on SIRIUS channel 209 with the "Best of XM" programming package. SIRIUS XM will offer listeners extensive coverage of the season's first major championship with live play-by-play from Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, GA, plus expert analysis every day of Masters Week. Live broadcasts from Augusta will begin at 12:00 pm ET Thursday through Sunday with SIRIUS XM's John Tautges and Brian Katrek hosting The Masters Today, a daily preview show that will lead into each day's on-course play-by-play. The live hole-by-hole coverage will air from 2:00 pm ET through the end of each day's play giving fans live reports from around the course and access to golfers on and off the leaderboard. On-course coverage will be immediately followed by a nightly wrap-up show, Masters Replay, that will include a recap of the day's action with highlights, analysis and interviews with players. In addition to the live play-by-play, SIRIUS XM listeners will hear daily talk and analysis by The PGA TOUR Network's lineup of expert hosts. Every weekday morning, listeners can tune into special Masters editions of the daily talk shows Playing Thru (8:00-10:00 am ET), hosted by T.J. Rives, and Making The Turn (10:00-11:00 am ET), hosted by Peter Kessler. Tuesday, April 7 (7:00 am ET), brings a new edition of oPINionated, the weekly talk show hosted by popular PGA TOUR member Chris DiMarco and broadcaster Greg Warmoth, featuring DiMarco's thoughts on the week in Augusta. oPINionated re-airs throughout the week. On Wednesday, April 8 (3:00-4:00 pm ET), John Tautges will host The Masters Preview Show, offering listeners a review of the tournament field teeing off the following day, plus a look back at Masters history.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    04-07-2009, 02:04 PM #73
    Quote Originally Posted by learn to think View Post
    Thanks for the info. I'm seriously considering moving my account over to TDA>
    Learn to Think,

If you have any questions about TDA - I created another thread dedicated to helping people interested in moving that way. It also includes some info about other brokerages.

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1769

Feel free to add to the knowledge there to help anyone else as you make your decision. I want that thread to be a one-stop reference when folks have questions.

and as always - if it's TDA related - feel free to ask me questions... either on the thread or directly with a message...

Addict
    04-07-2009, 02:07 PM #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    Don't let the low volume fool you. It is a sign of things to come..........
    If I remember correctly - Relmor originally pointed out that a good penant/triangle consolidation generally takes several weeks to gain strength before a solid upward move. He told us all that back when we saw the original triangle formation you/he noticed last week or the week before....

It is still a good sign we have stretched the consolidation out over a longer timeframe... forms a better platform this way...

Although it IS frustrating while we wait...

Addict
    04-07-2009, 02:12 PM #75

Dedicated website for SIRIUS XM promotion/Links to good news

All,

I'm considering creating a website on my own dedicated to GOOD S-XM news / ads / info related to the products now available in an effort to help counter the negativity and misleading info posted out there.

If anyone thinks it is a good/bad idea - let me know. It most likely will be relatively simple - a few pages at most - and I will maybe recruit folks to help manage it.

I would also have no problem working with Charles/Brandon/Tyler in helping with this site if you thought there was a way I could help. I have Dreamweaver CS3 and manage a site or two of my own already. I'm in brainstorming mode right now....

Rick

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    04-07-2009, 02:12 PM #76
    I just got back in from Florida, here in Ohio for a while and logged on to see the market and siri are both doing poorly, Wow. I am so glad I am reading and learning about the consolidation etc. from all the experts on this thread. Thank you otherwise I think I would be in a panic mode.

04-07-2009, 02:16 PM #77
    That is a great idea Rick!!!

Addict
    04-07-2009, 02:17 PM #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Gambler View Post
    I just got back in from Florida, here in Ohio for a while and logged on to see the market and siri are both doing poorly, Wow. I am so glad I am reading and learning about the consolidation etc. from all the experts on this thread. Thank you otherwise I think I would be in a panic mode.
    BG - no worries brother. Take a deep breath and be patient. HAVE a plan - but be patient...

My plan: once we hit .52 - I still have a plan to sell my "over core" block to recover the initial cost of my investment in SIRI - and will essentially pull cash equivalent to every cent I already invested in SIRI.... at that point... I can't lose what I put in. That's my plan.... and I recommend anyone else use their heads depending on their situation. (I have COS to thank for that - he started to get me thinking about the tiered strategy for SIRI)

~rick

Banned
    04-07-2009, 02:17 PM #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    All,

I'm considering creating a website on my own dedicated to GOOD S-XM news / ads / info related to the products now available in an effort to help counter the negativity and misleading info posted out there.

If anyone thinks it is a good/bad idea - let me know. It most likely will be relatively simple - a few pages at most - and I will maybe recruit folks to help manage it.

I would also have no problem working with Charles/Brandon/Tyler in helping with this site if you thought there was a way I could help. I have Dreamweaver CS3 and manage a site or two of my own already. I'm in brainstorming mode right now....

Rick
    www.satwaves.com

Addict
    04-07-2009, 02:19 PM #80
    Quote Originally Posted by westcoastsirius View Post
    That is a great idea Rick!!!
    I'll be searching for a name for the site - and try to find a decent domain name to match. Any ideas are welcome. I will likely be opening the server access up to anyone with web publishing experience to help manage it. Shouldn't cost much to get the domain through network solutions (registration) then host it on my existing account on thinkhost.com (won't cost me any extra... I pay a flat rate for hosting there)

I would appreciate any input from all of you for a good name to start it... I want to blow the idiots out of the water with my wild card web site... or at least more actively publish in counter to the idiots....

Page 8 of 18 ... 678910 ...