Page 15 of 18 ... 51314151617 ...
    Enthusiast
    04-07-2009, 07:43 PM #141
    GM received 7 bids for Opel and Vauxhall according to the article in BILD, see link below. Even a bid for Saab is in the making, they should be able to avoid bk, unless they can achieve more if they file.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/politik/wirt...geschaeft.html

Mentor
    04-07-2009, 07:47 PM #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post

Damn,how the hell did you Yahoo people stay on that board,if this is an example of the post's there....My God ,and people think it got a little Pissy here....LOL....So Brandon,your saying you started your own web site and are leaving here?

Enthusiast
    04-07-2009, 07:54 PM #143
    OK, I haven't gotten through it all yet but am wondering how many toxic FTDs there may be on Sirius and whether some or all may be factored into teh share price. Might this be another reason why big investors stay away?

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    04-07-2009, 07:56 PM #144

Cool

That will not be too hard. I am the great I am! In other words, I am crfceo...... That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
    Brandon - hate to hear anyone go through that. Your story underscores the battle going on over siri-xm and you provide a perspective on this company few could. I respect tyler and charles but hope they realize they will lose readers to include myself if you aren't permitted to contine articles here. I was over on yazoo battlefield long enough to know what you do is a critical counter to the pure slander being used by the NAB to hurt SIRI. - I hope your articles continue.

You're a voice of reason in a world of chaos. Keep up the fight and know several of us have got your back.

If you need to write under another pseudoname I will personally create a website to facilitate it.

About yazoo - I wonder if islands is hartleib...

04-07-2009, 08:00 PM #145
    Quote Originally Posted by choirgirl View Post
    GM received 7 bids for Opel and Vauxhall according to the article in BILD, see link below. Even a bid for Saab is in the making, they should be able to avoid bk, unless they can achieve more if they file.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/politik/wirt...geschaeft.html
    I knew I should have taken German in High School!

I have never been on the side that thought GM would file for BK. It's a stock I've been trading (use to, now I just sit on it) for about 4 years. Bought in the fall of 05 and rode it down on BK scare that year. Bought and sold many times since. Not to say they won't go bankrupt now, it's just my gut feeling. (which is wrong a lot)

Enthusiast
    04-07-2009, 08:27 PM #146
    Sheree, sorry my bad. I tried to put in the link of the English version, but I failed. Here it is, at least I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheree View Post
    I knew I should have taken German in High School!

I have never been on the side that thought GM would file for BK. It's a stock I've been trading (use to, now I just sit on it) for about 4 years. Bought in the fall of 05 and rode it down on BK scare that year. Bought and sold many times since. Not to say they won't go bankrupt now, it's just my gut feeling. (which is wrong a lot)

04-07-2009, 08:32 PM #147
    Quote Originally Posted by bananaz View Post
    OK, I haven't gotten through it all yet but am wondering how many toxic FTDs there may be on Sirius and whether some or all may be factored into teh share price. Might this be another reason why big investors stay away?
    Just curious, what is a Toxic FTD

04-07-2009, 08:41 PM #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium24 View Post
    Ill be selling half my position before the first week in May to pay for some wedding related things. Getting married in June. Said part is I couldnt convince her to put money in Sirius. Im going to make sure in my vows that investing in siri is a requirement and when she says I do, she is agreeing to forfit all monies to my brokage account.

So Im hoping for a .48 sell in the next 4 weeks. Everyday that goes by, it becomes less likely. Anyone see that happening in my timeframe? Otherwise Ill be llooking for a .39ish sell.
    Lithium, Place your limit order now good for 60 days. I am pulling for you but if it gets there in the next 4 weeks might only be for a moment.

after saying that congratulation's on your nuptials and I wish you and the bride the very best. (WARNING WARNING POSSIBLE POOR ATTEMPT AT HUMOR FOLLOWING.) If its your first wedding get all the bells and whistles. The first marriage is always the most important!

JUST A JOKE! Ahhhhhh come on!

Mentor
    04-07-2009, 08:43 PM #149
    Quote Originally Posted by bth54 View Post
    FTD=Failure To Deliver..it's when someone buys shares of stock from a broker and the certificate of ownership isn't delivered to the broker when it settles in three days....The toxic part is when it is never delivered,also known as naked shorting...Brandon posted a link earlier in this thread about the whole process,it is must reading if new to how a stock trade works and how manipulation in the stock market could be occuring..Sorry it is in yesterdays intraday thread..
    here it is:http://www.businessjive.com/

Actually someone else(joeboo1 ?) posted it earlier but didn't see it..
    Last edited by JohnnyIrishXM; 04-07-2009 at 08:53 PM.

Banned
    04-07-2009, 08:43 PM #150
    Quote Originally Posted by bth54 View Post
    bth and babanaz.

BTH. go to school here...we all did today http://www.businessjive.com/

Bananaz ... The problem with Sirius and toxic FTD's appears in the first 5 minutes of the presentation. It is when the supply and demand chart get so out of balance that a good company is driven to penny stock status...go back and look...first few minutes and it will all become clear!

Page 15 of 18 ... 51314151617 ...