Page 3 of 21 1234513 ...
    Guru
    04-06-2009, 10:05 AM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    sign me and you and everyone else up to be President,if it's that easy...
    i think the republicans proved that with Mrs. Palin LOL LOL LOL

Mentor
    04-06-2009, 10:10 AM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    i think the republicans proved that with Mrs. Palin LOL LOL LOL
    That is funny and so true!!!!! It was a disgrace and personally saddened me because i liked John McCain and what he stood for...with the caveat being as far as you can like a politician....

Guru
    04-06-2009, 10:12 AM #23
    haha do a search for george w bush on youtube, it will give you hours upon hours of pure laughter, followed by sadness, then a little bit of hope :O i specially love those george is drunk vids haha i thought he quit drinking?

Enthusiast
    04-06-2009, 10:45 AM #24
    Get Obama away from a teleprompter and he's a total douchebag... "ahh.. umm.. duhh... i bowl like i'm in the special olympics.. duh" Funny how the media gives obama a pass.

Guru
    04-06-2009, 10:50 AM #25
    rofl yeah bush never used a teleprompter, ladies and gentleman can u tell me the difference between a piece of paper in front of you on your podium and a teleprompter?

Mentor
    04-06-2009, 10:51 AM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by doobz26 View Post
    Get Obama away from a teleprompter and he's a total douchebag... "ahh.. umm.. duhh... i bowl like i'm in the special olympics.. duh" Funny how the media gives obama a pass.
    Not necessarily true. Financial media loved him till he took office. Second he took office, they turned on him instantly. Why you dont allow TV to nominate your presidents(as sheeple have allowed them too time and time again). Biggest move the average american can make to fight back it to make all media companies go independent. All of them must immediately become their own owners(no media conglomerates allowed). Ban commercials on news channels and during the local news. Just a thought, I know its not practical. But we must move the news away from "entertainment". News should not be entertaining. If you feel your laughing or crying or feeling any emotion based on the angle of the news report, your probably not watching the news, but propaganda of some kind.

Guru
    04-06-2009, 10:51 AM #27
    lol dont make me pull out bush quotes, obama is being ridiculed for having a sense of humor. You repubs get all politically correct whenever it serve's your needs.

Mentor
    04-06-2009, 10:55 AM #28
    And since religion talk is allowed here, I want to mention that I am a devote bible christian, and owe my sense of right and wrong, and morality all from those pages. Reading the bible also makes you a good investor as well. From the bible you would do these things:
    1. Never trade on margin(be a lender nor borrower be)
    2. You would own gold and silver.
    3. You wouldnt trust CEO's or politicians.
    4. You would realize that only real money is gold or silver.(Fiat paper is worthless).
    See God knows how to be a good trader.

When I fight against lies, its because my faith in the bible is strong, and I feel that spreading the truth is its own reward, which God does not forget.
    Spreading lies(bashers) will have to answer for that eventually.

Enthusiast
    04-06-2009, 10:58 AM #29
    A sense of humor?? He made a joke about retarded people on national t.v.!! He is the president!! That is unacceptable and gives a little glimpse of his true personality (slimeball).

Just a thought... what if that was Bush who made that joke?

Guru
    04-06-2009, 11:00 AM #30
    i was raised catholic but if u watch bill maher's movie religilous you would see how i feel about religion, nice to have a movie that sums up how u feel haha makes things easier to explain......I wouldn't say im am an atheist cause too me that is completely against my way of thinking as well. Anyway, not against anybody here who is religious, good on you if it is what makes u happy.

Page 3 of 21 1234513 ...