Page 8 of 21 ... 67891018 ...
    Enthusiast
    04-06-2009, 01:21 PM #71
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    boy i cant wait to return to invading random countries and being shuuned for a handshake by fellow g20 countries. I wish we could open up moreplaces liek guantanamo bay and torture some more muslims.
    so they were being tortured for their religion?

Enthusiast
    04-06-2009, 01:22 PM #72
    You just proved my point, people like you can't discuss only insult.

hows this for you choirgirl, STOP ACTING LIKE A RETARD. You retards who think conservatism is some amazing thing that should be worshipped. Conservatism is for retards.

Guru
    04-06-2009, 01:25 PM #73
    why is it an insult choirgirl? is it bad to be retarded? you seem to be implying that.

Guru
    04-06-2009, 01:25 PM #74
    some were jeff.
    Last edited by trippingthespeculatingpos; 04-06-2009 at 01:51 PM.

Mentor
    04-06-2009, 01:28 PM #75
    hows this for you choirgirl, STOP ACTING LIKE A RETARD. You retards who think conservatism is some amazing thing that should be worshipped. Conservatism is for retards.
    Well Tripp,must say those conservatives made sure your ass in San Antonio isn't part of Mexico,hope you have visited the Alamo,or do you think that was a Misguided Retarded action by Men of Valor....Give me a break,how easy it is for some people to forget our history...

P.S.Excuse my use of that word,but was using it in context of reply,never use it my self.
    Last edited by JohnnyIrishXM; 04-06-2009 at 01:33 PM.

Mentor
    04-06-2009, 01:28 PM #76
    Relmor,

My favorite musician of all time refers to himself as a Christian...

The Canadian - Bruce Cockburn

http://cockburnproject.net/

He has done several in studio performances on XM over the years...

Excellent guitarist and songwriter........very prolific.

Have you heard of him?

P.S. - I'm still studying and digesting your last post....
    Last edited by Demian; 04-06-2009 at 01:38 PM.

Enthusiast
    04-06-2009, 01:29 PM #77
    Let me get this straight. You just called me retarded and think that is a compliment ?
    Would like a little history ? The Nazis made fun of retarded people too , only their next step was called Euthanasia.

why is it an insult choirgirl? is it bad to be retarded? you seem to be implying that.

Enthusiast
    04-06-2009, 01:33 PM #78
    fact of the matter is, not everyone is innocent, not everyone is rightfully convicted, not everyone is "good", we have to find out information on the "culprits" somehow......pretty sure they didn't just capture random people to try and find out about people responsible for crimes

04-06-2009, 01:33 PM #79
    Yo Trip, Got an intellectual reply to these facts?

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_G View Post
    John, I agree with much of what you're saying in here. Problem is, what's happening "right now" (in our Country), is BIGGER than so many Americans are even aware of. The "People" the ones' who havn't opened their eyes to what's transpiring right in front of their own eyes (through MASSIVE manipulation)...are the real puppets in all of this.

Case in point...
    If ya don't read a contract in which you place your lawful signature on..."who's the damn fool when the contract you legally signed, has a "not so nice clause" activate due to a current situation triggering it"? The answer's a no-brainer. So why are we bailing out the stupity of people who didn't read their mortgage contract? Secondly, why aren't we going after the lenders who gave out these mortgages to people who wouldn't even qualify for a $500.00 limit credit card? Why aren't we investigating Freddie and Fannie on Capital Hill? Can you say in-bed w/ the Democratic Party? And why aren't we enraged when Freddie and Fannie are giving out a qtr of a billion dollars in bonuses to their employees? Easy, why piss of Fannie and Freddie when they are contributing healthy six-figure chunks of campaign donations to folks like Obama and Senator Chris Dodd. Could that be why we aren't going after the two organizations who are largely to blame for the mortgage crisis? Another no-brainer.

Wanna go even further? Why aren't more people enraged that our very own Congress is passing Laws they DON'T EVEN FRACKIN READ? Why isn't the press telling their viewers that ACORN bought and paid for the protesters that where bused to the homes of AIG execs? Why didn't the press cover Obama reading the WRONG speech in it's entirety (on a teleprompter no less) at a White House St Patricks Day Party? He read the Ambassador of Ireland's speech. Can anyone say frackin MORON? And to go a step further...a teleprompter at an informal White House party.
    WOW.

Where was the debate to print a $TRILLION$ dollars in new money? That's right, out of thin air the treasury decided to add a trillion dollars to our money supply. Of course this was done after China told us to take a fracking hike after Hillary begged them to loan us more money.

Iv'e only skimmed the surface here folks. One party with a heavily biased media is manipulating the American people and the tragedy is that the one's who are being manipulated...don't even know it. Lastly, the Party which left me, along w/ their own conservative ways, are heavily to blame for allowing so much of what's currently happening.

Enthusiast
    04-06-2009, 01:34 PM #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post

The Canadian - Bruce Cockburn
    good thing his name isn't Mike

Page 8 of 21 ... 67891018 ...