Page 13 of 21 ... 31112131415 ...
    Mentor
    04-06-2009, 03:20 PM #121
    Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    I guess we all have different perspectives because I see him using government and expanding power much more than I thought he would .. especially already.

Did I do good relmor?
    O no no no. Sorry, but your not allowed to be surprised by this. He clearly stated his intentions in his campaign. Health care was his number one agenda(Obama got the lower middle class and poor vote easily with this issue, then suckered in the rest by advocating more regulation(more money and government, and social reform(more money and government.) This is no surprise. He gave the voters exactly what they and the media wanted. Too late to say hes wrong now. You calling your country wrong son.
    Which of course they were. Basically Obama has delivered, and hes getting negative press of this. Very confusing, and why I dont follow the MSM's coverage.(except from a purely observational view of course). But I definately dont buy into his coverage right now. Since the media knows what the american people wanted was wrong to want(cant support a welfare state with declining taxes, declining incomes, and a financial system in shambles, the media will now blame us for wanting Obama(hence taking the blame and focus off of them and the real powers that run our country(into the ground I might add)).

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    04-06-2009, 03:22 PM #122
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    hey beach gambler are you the one with the mystery father? is it mel k?
    Mel is not my father!

04-06-2009, 03:24 PM #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Gambler View Post
    Mel is not my father!
    REFERENCE FOR OTHERS:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Demian
    Just one problem........our fathers are not former presidents or former heads of the CIA. Since I don't know your guy's fathers, I guess I'll just speak for my dad........nope.
    Speaking of Fathers,

Beach Gambler Replied:
    Some day I am going to share with you who my father is and I promise you, you will get a kick out of it. No Kidding.

Guru
    04-06-2009, 03:27 PM #124
    relmor i trust obama when he says he will cut our deficit down. Right now he is trying to fill a 3 trillion dollar whole in revenue. This is what many economists say he has to do. Increase spending reverse deflation then when inflation kick in we pull back our spending. Similar to what happened throughout the carter and reagan years. Except we will be ready for the inflation and know how to combat it when it comes. Hopefully it wont take 20 something years for the cycle to play out like last time. I think if we do this and stick to the plan we can pull it off alot quicker.

Guru
    04-06-2009, 03:28 PM #125
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    hey john how do u know what im for or if im even liberal? so im against conservatives like you that bash my president and that makes me liberal? SO I HAVE TO BE A LIBERAL TO RESPECT AND DEFEND THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?

Because you follow their ideology. You just gave me a perfect example, where was that thinking when Bush was president. Yea I suppose just like when Clinton and every other democrat Palosi, Reed that hoped and wanted the USA to fail in Iraq right. Remember Clinton it was suppose to be patriotic to disagree with the president during the war for god sake. They all still thought what you are saying should be the way we should act now. It figures though that is just like libs.

Enthusiast
    04-06-2009, 03:28 PM #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    I guess there is another Penis that I think is attractive that I forgot to mention - but this one came from global warming........and who's responsible for that?

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article...0&in_page_id=2

Geee..that's looks like the giant snail from the original Dr.Dolittle movie!! The one that starred Rex Harrison. (NOTICE NAME ON BOTTOM OF PIC Rex Features)

Enthusiast
    04-06-2009, 03:31 PM #127
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    O no no no. Sorry, but your not allowed to be surprised by this. He clearly stated his intentions in his campaign.
    All politicians lie so I expected some of it was to get votes then he would slide to away from some of the more extreme positions. At least that was my hope.

The sheer size and quickness at trying to consolidate and increase power for government surprises me.
    I certainly didn't see (coercing)forcing a private company CEO out without bankruptcy or shareholders votes.
    Its Not just him but Pelosi has grown much much bolder as a result as well.

I should have known better.

Guru
    04-06-2009, 03:32 PM #128
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Because you follow their ideology. You just gave me a perfect example, where was that thinking when Bush was president. Yea I suppose just like when Clinton and every other democrat Palosi, Reed that hoped and wanted the USA to fail in Iraq right. Remember Clinton it was suppose to be patriotic to disagree with the president during the war for god sake. They all still thought what you are saying should be the way we should act now. It figures though that is just like libs.

john can u not follow the rules,of course you cant have an argument that doesnt pin them vs us. how does any of that have anything to do with me? i told you already i supported bush. Would even argue with people like you do now to defend him. But ultimately i think they were right. Im not a liberal john sorry to tell you, im an independent. I have a funny tendency to support my president whatever party he comes from as long as i think his heart is in the right place. Meaning he is doing what he believes is right for our country and for all mankind.
    Last edited by trippingthespeculatingpos; 04-06-2009 at 03:35 PM.

04-06-2009, 03:32 PM #129
    Quote Originally Posted by bababoooie View Post
    Geee..that's looks like the giant snail from the original Dr.Dolittle movie!! The one that starred Rex Harrison. (NOTICE NAME ON BOTTOM OF PIC Rex Features)
    My woman said that she calls this "Mount Rush for More"

Guru
    04-06-2009, 03:33 PM #130
    is your father jerry lewis?

Page 13 of 21 ... 31112131415 ...