Page 17 of 21 ... 71516171819 ...
    Enthusiast
    04-06-2009, 05:31 PM #161
    Quote Originally Posted by SIRI4LIFE View Post
    WOW WOW WOW
    I go away for one weekend and look what can happen!!!!!!!!
    Just walked in the door from work to read all of your brilliant posts today. i must say Tripp by far takes the cake. I think me and him (yea thats right I said me and him NOT he and I for all of you conservative,liberal, left,right, whatever,PROPER FOLK.) I can't believe we can't use the term retards. THATS WHAT THEY ARE. If your short your short. This is where we are as a country F ed.
    On the apprentice last night this woman couldn't be called a MOM. Yea you read that right! It was wrong for her to be called a MOM. Now the correct term is Woman with child or children. BULL%$IT We are headed the wrong way people. Only when she is home does she have her MOM hat on.
    You people make me sick. (Not you Tripp. We could def hang) RETARDS

The problem was when the president of the United States makes a joke about retarded kids and the special olympics. That was on national t.v... the media let him slide... yet Obama felt the need to call and apologize. If you can't see what is wrong with that... then there is something wrong with you.

Mentor
    04-06-2009, 06:18 PM #162
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Yea but I have two young kids and am 42 right now and very close to 43 right now. So it is not all peachs and cream. I keep thinking I will be almost 60 by the time the kids are gone off to school. That means I'll almost be dead before my wife and I can live again.
    Oh Sh-t got you beat,I'll be 50 in a couple of months and have a 2 1/2 yr old Boy...I'm crazy i know, been told it by my friends,some of whom are grand dads....
    Man he's busy as a beee!!!!

Guru
    04-06-2009, 06:24 PM #163
    anybody who thinks bush had anything to do with our security is a moron...

it pisses me off that anyone thinks he was a good president because we only got attacked "once" while he was pres.

why did bush let 911 happen in the first place? because he was on vacation most of the time, assholes.

Mentor
    04-06-2009, 06:29 PM #164
    Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire23 View Post
    I think we struck the same chord in our posts (although in yours it's easy to see the conservative side bleed through ). One issue I would take up with you is the issue with home loans. We are not in this deep of a recession because of loans given to low-income/poor people or minorities. We are in it because of bad loans given and SOLD as proper to the middle-class. There are rich and poor, but the stability of this country rests with the middle-class. This recession was the culmination of the middle-class over-spending, fueled by programs that told them it was ok to do so. Banks were the primary driver of that, and the so-called liberal idea of regulation might have helped dampen what happened. Anyway, that bubble has burst, and that is why this recession is so:

A: Hard to see how deep it goes
    B: Hard to find solutions to
    C: Hard to reason an end to

Middle-class America got into credit trouble, stopped spending and fueled their own demise because in doing so caused companies to react to that void by cutting jobs and spending themselves. Stabilizing companies will not end this but is needed to help the turn-around (Hence is why I think proper restructuring, not complete destruction of companies like GM and other NON-BANKS are necessary). Only middle-class spending again will bring the end to this mess, and that may be awhile. Let's hope when it happens it's because some debt has been reduced by the middle-class and not because they are able to over-borrow again, as that to me is not a solution.

Another excellent post,can't add anything further to this,....

Mentor
    04-06-2009, 06:31 PM #165
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    hey johnny, dont u know poor people cause all the problems in this world. i gnored mr doctor after reading that nonsense. continues to label me. typical us vs them mentality.
    Actually Trip,poor people who are given crutches to stay poor by gov't's are the problem,here and abroad...

Enthusiast
    04-06-2009, 06:34 PM #166
    imhomo,
    If Bush had nothing to do with our national security... then who did? The sad fact of the matter is he could not have taken the measures he did to protect us if 9/11 had not happened.... And you can see the effects of 9/11 are almost completely worn off. Now you libs want to start reading terrorists their miranda rights.... provide them legal counsel if they can't afford one... give them a fair trial in front of a jury of their peers. etc. Sickening... the U.S. is starting to let it's guard down... thanks to Obama and the far left looneys.

04-06-2009, 06:35 PM #167
    The grizzly bear is indifferent to man. He as no fear of man and will attack if he feels like it. Sometimes he may not attack and may run away. The best thing is to avoid him and never surprise him. If he does attack he rarely sustains his attack, after you play dead. Remember he is a very big animal and his weight alone can kill.

Mentor
    04-06-2009, 06:41 PM #168
    Quote Originally Posted by SIRI4LIFE View Post
    WOW WOW WOW
    I go away for one weekend and look what can happen!!!!!!!!
    Just walked in the door from work to read all of your brilliant posts today. i must say Tripp by far takes the cake. I think me and him (yea thats right I said me and him NOT he and I for all of you conservative,liberal, left,right, whatever,PROPER FOLK.) I can't believe we can't use the term retards. THATS WHAT THEY ARE. If your short your short. This is where we are as a country F ed.
    On the apprentice last night this woman couldn't be called a MOM. Yea you read that right! It was wrong for her to be called a MOM. Now the correct term is Woman with child or children. BULL%$IT We are headed the wrong way people. Only when she is home does she have her MOM hat on.
    You people make me sick. (Not you Tripp. We could def hang) RETARDS
    That would be midget moron,for short people,re--rd is a word from the 50's by bigots and archie bunker types to use for something they were ignorant about....now i can use the the term correctly,your a mental midget for life

Mentor
    04-06-2009, 07:16 PM #169
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium24 View Post
    The grizzly bear is indifferent to man. He as no fear of man and will attack if he feels like it. Sometimes he may not attack and may run away. The best thing is to avoid him and never surprise him. If he does attack he rarely sustains his attack, after you play dead. Remember he is a very big animal and his weight alone can kill.
    I take it you would be in the camp that carries the big cans of bear mace then?

When hiking in for multi week hikes, every ounce counts. I don't think the extra weight of thr bear mace would be worth it......a whistle is a lot lighter and cheaper.
    Last edited by Demian; 04-06-2009 at 07:18 PM.

Guru
    04-06-2009, 07:47 PM #170
    Quote Originally Posted by doobz26 View Post
    imhomo,
    If Bush had nothing to do with our national security... then who did? The sad fact of the matter is he could not have taken the measures he did to protect us if 9/11 had not happened.... And you can see the effects of 9/11 are almost completely worn off. Now you libs want to start reading terrorists their miranda rights.... provide them legal counsel if they can't afford one... give them a fair trial in front of a jury of their peers. etc. Sickening... the U.S. is starting to let it's guard down... thanks to Obama and the far left looneys.
    you are a homo. Bush killed more americans than died on 911, dickweed.

Page 17 of 21 ... 71516171819 ...