Page 4 of 21 ... 2345614 ...
    Guru
    04-06-2009, 11:02 AM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    That is funny and so true!!!!! It was a disgrace and personally saddened me because i liked John McCain and what he stood for...with the caveat being as far as you can like a politician....

I dont know, What state are you in? Ether way I dont think your governor has a approval rating of over 70% after two years in office, thats right still after 2 years Palin rates a just over 70%. Say what you will but the MSM did their job for the libs on her. It is funny was Bidin or Obama ever made fun of on SNL for that 58 states gaff or watching tv during 1929 when FDR was president (for the idiots out there, there are only 50 states, tv was not around in 1929, and FDR was not president). There were many others that you guys never heard about because you have blinders on. For those that did not know the gaffs made buy those two, way out numbered the ones made by Palin and McCain. Now while she was less experienced then many that ran for president before, no more less experienced then Obama and then again she was not running for president. As a matter of fact it was the first time in history I have ever heard of, that the presidential canadate used running for president as his experience to be president. That was most likely because that was the only thing he had over Palin. You dont have to believe me just listen to the comments made by Bidin and Clinton they both said he was not experienced enough. I'm sorry you will have to go all the way back to the primary debates because it was never talked about again by the MSM after that except by maybe FOX. I wonder if the samething would have happened for McCain we will never know because his VP pick never said he would be a terrible pick like Bidin did with Obama. On that note I will just say you people are UNBELIEVABLE.

Guru
    04-06-2009, 11:02 AM #32
    no. he made a joke about himself bowling like a retarded person, retarded people bowl like retarded people. Othwerwise they would not be retarded. Its like being mad for calling a dog a dog. If he would of said handicapped it would not of been funny.

Mentor
    04-06-2009, 11:03 AM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    And since religion talk is allowed here, I want to mention that I am a devote bible christian, and owe my sense of right and wrong, and morality all from those pages. Reading the bible also makes you a good investor as well. From the bible you would do these things:
    1. Never trade on margin(be a lender nor borrower be)
    2. You would own gold and silver.
    3. You wouldnt trust CEO's or politicians.
    4. You would realize that only real money is gold or silver.(Fiat paper is worthless).
    See God knows how to be a good trader.

When I fight against lies, its because my faith in the bible is strong, and I feel that spreading the truth is its own reward, which God does not forget.
    Spreading lies(bashers) will have to answer for that eventually.

5. Give back to Ceasar what is Ceasar's................I'll be Ceasar.

Give me your money and turn the other cheek......

6. It is harder for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven than it is for a camel to go through the eye of a needle.

Hate the sin, but love the sinner......

My imaginary friend is better than your imaginary friend.....

Your imaginary friend is stupid....(no offense to stupid people implied)
    Last edited by Demian; 04-06-2009 at 11:08 AM.

Guru
    04-06-2009, 11:07 AM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    rofl yeah bush never used a teleprompter, ladies and gentleman can u tell me the difference between a piece of paper in front of you on your podium and a teleprompter?

Yes, one is used as a reference and the other is used to say exactly what is on the teleprompter.

Enthusiast
    04-06-2009, 11:09 AM #35
    no. he made a joke about himself bowling like a retarded person, retarded people bowl like retarded people. Othwerwise they would not be retarded. Its like being mad for calling a dog a dog. If he would of said handicapped it would not of been funny.

I think it's safe to say it wasn't "politically correct," and he is the PRESIDENT!! Unacceptable.

Enthusiast
    04-06-2009, 11:11 AM #36
    lol dont make me pull out bush quotes, obama is being ridiculed for having a sense of humor. You repubs get all politically correct whenever it serve's your needs.
    Ok that is funny. Were you around the prior 8 years? Bush was ridiculed for 9 years. Starting a year before he was elected. I don't necessarily like most of the things he did, but I can see that he never truly got a fair shake either.

Why is it whenever Obama is criticized,Bush comes up? Maybe because they are both liberals? Can you defend him what he is doing on his own merits is the question? Repubs.Democrats, right wing, left wing, moderates on both sides. They all need to think independently on issues and not just follow the party/movement. If this happened we would all be in a much better place.

Mentor
    04-06-2009, 11:12 AM #37
    When I called my mom up on the phone a few months ago after losing almost all my money in the market, she told me that I was special and I said - "Mom, you mean like the special olympics?"

Mentor
    04-06-2009, 11:15 AM #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    5. Give back to Ceasar what is Ceasar's................I'll be Ceasar.

Give me your money and turn the other cheek......

6. It is harder for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven than it is for a camel to go through the eye of a needle.

Hate the sin, but love the sinner......

My imaginary friend is better than your imaginary friend.....

Your imaginary friend is stupid....(no offense to stupid people implied)
    Are you implying God is imaginary?

Mentor
    04-06-2009, 11:17 AM #39
    lol dont make me pull out bush quotes, obama is being ridiculed for having a sense of humor. You repubs get all politically correct whenever it serve's your needs.
    Exactly just as you clinton people did about bush and the republicans said the same thing

Guru
    04-06-2009, 11:19 AM #40

You dont have to, the media did it time and time again something they never do with Obama. Here is the difference Bush had trouble with one of the doors and that was repeated over and over. What happened when Obama could not get one of the french doors open that was said to be understandable and never played again. Misses Obama misses a buttoned on her shirt and that is said to be quite. I can only emagine if that would have happen to Palin.

Page 4 of 21 ... 2345614 ...