Page 12 of 15 ... 21011121314 ...
    Guru
    04-06-2009, 04:14 PM #111
    heh.... whaddya think some1 trying to manipulate it up?

04-06-2009, 04:21 PM #112
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    heh.... whaddya think some1 trying to manipulate it up?
    Not sure, but the action today moved the end of the triangle out to what looks like the end of the day tomorrow...who knows

SIRI 4-6.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

04-06-2009, 04:24 PM #113
    And, this is the lowest volume day we've had since 3/10. They'll have to move it soon. Maybe we can get a bit of news to assist?

Mentor
    04-06-2009, 04:31 PM #114
    Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    And, this is the lowest volume day we've had since 3/10. They'll have to move it soon. Maybe we can get a bit of news to assist?
    My theory on the low volume is that because it is trading in such a tight range going into the end and resolution of the wedge it's in, it draws in less day and swing traders until a direction on that wedge is more clear.....

I expect the volume to explode when that wedge gets resolved....possibly tomorrow, unless it flatlines all day....

Addict
    04-06-2009, 04:34 PM #115
    Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    Yup. Hey, I look at it this way....SIRI's found a nice floor to rest, awaiting some good official news from SIRI itself. It'll sit around here until that happens. But, if you're way long, as am I, that's ok. I've read about a few other penny stocks that made patient investors very rich. Accumulate lots of shares and ride this baby into the sunset....we hope!

04-06-2009, 05:17 PM #116

Talking Motley fool article

I have heard imitation is the truest form of flattering someone. I didn't realize I would be writing half of this fool's column.

http://www.fool.com/investing/high-g...sirius-xm.aspx

My comments on his bearish friends take on Siri I made last Friday.

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...boo1#post26783

If he is imitating me his journalistic future is in big big trouble. How is that for self deprecating humor Cos?

04-06-2009, 05:22 PM #117
    Quote Originally Posted by asm610 View Post
    underway...I won't get personal...but I will say I paid for an XM lifetime sub in my vehicle. I was mad when I first realized I would lose the service when I got rid of the vehicle, but..... Since I intend to own the vehicle for at least 5 years.....it still seems like a no brainer to me since I still save money over that 5 years with a lifetime sub....plus...having it on the vehicle, I can add the lifetime sub as a selling point once I choose to sell it. I also intend to let the dealership I go to for a new vehicle know that a lifetime sub needs to be part of my new vehicle purchase...or a check in the amount of a lifetime sub...I'm not picky. I think it's a good deal for me... especially since I am on the road alot...but if you think it's a raw deal I understand where you are coming from. Look at the cable model. You buy the service....you choose how many connections you want to that service ie how many boxes you hook up in your house. Ideally SIRI will eventually get to that stage.
    If you trade your car make sure they include the cost of the "lifetime" brake pads you had put on also!

Guru
    04-06-2009, 05:59 PM #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeboo1 View Post
    I have heard imitation is the truest form of flattering someone. I didn't realize I would be writing half of this fool's column.

http://www.fool.com/investing/high-g...sirius-xm.aspx

My comments on his bearish friends take on Siri I made last Friday.

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...boo1#post26783

If he is imitating me his journalistic future is in big big trouble. How is that for self deprecating humor Cos?

I think you gave to much credit to him (Stern and the author) 9 million that is ridiculous it was about 2.3 million before the merger now it is maybe 3 million (and that is going way out on a limb). Those that came for Stern many would stay if he left. Stern did his job he got people hooked to satellite radio. I bet if he doesn't retire (and I would like to see that considering his ego, he is addicted to fame), He stays with SIRIXM weather it is for the same + or - a little more. Who here believes after finally building his audience up again he will leave to have to try and to it again or for that matter want to take a chance to his ego that he can do it again. I am sorry I dont see him leaving any time soon.

P.S. He cant go back to terrestrial ether. Remember he said he would never go back. Stern will not go back on what he said, once again because of his ego.
    Last edited by john; 04-06-2009 at 06:03 PM.

Banned
    04-06-2009, 06:51 PM #119

Now that's a triangle.

Mentor
    04-06-2009, 06:51 PM #120
    SiriusXM did great for me today,up 1/2 penny for 2k profit and typed all day in other topic thread trying to solve the worlds problems,and keep john at bay also..

Page 12 of 15 ... 21011121314 ...