Thread: Question about premium online...

Question about premium online...

I'm an XM subscriber and really have had it with this company. I'll have to save that for another post.

But how do I even know I am getting this premium online radio that I am paying for?

Thanks!

Banned
    when premium, the premium button on sirius is highlighted orange.

also, you can check your account settings and it will show up on your plan.

Thanks for reply. What about for XM?

Banned
    I'm not sure about XM, but tanks for making me do some research.

I had signed up for the premium, and you made me want to know the answer. I called Sirius. Turned out I did not have the premium. Not through any fault of theirs but of my own.

All of my info was stored on my computer, and each time I logged in it was under the old log in. I was only getting the standard. I had to clear out my internet files / cookies/etc to get it to work.

Does your player have 2 buttons. One standard and one premium?

Wink

Hey Brandon,

Glad you may have finally received your premium. I say "may have" because I just can't trust Sirius XM customer service anymore. I have called 5 times due to a billing nightmare and in the end I may just have to cancel due to their incompetence. Nothing's been solved!

As for the Premium online...it appears I am one of the many who were misled. I locked-in thinking I would not have to pay for XMRO...instead I am reading from many that I will only receive Basic online listening. It appears even though I signed on for a lifetime sub...I'll have to pay the $2.99/month extra if I want premium.

I hear there is supposedly a phone # you could call and get a US-based CSR. However, I called 20 minutes ago and got someone in Asia...go figure!!!!

If anyone can confirm as perhaps the US csr's only can be reached M-F. The # I saw on the XM411 forums is 866-535-6996. Has anyone spoken to a REAL Tom, Mary or Bruce at this #??? lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paulpop72 View Post
    Hey Brandon,

Glad you may have finally received your premium. I say "may have" because I just can't trust Sirius XM customer service anymore. I have called 5 times due to a billing nightmare and in the end I may just have to cancel due to their incompetence. Nothing's been solved!

As for the Premium online...it appears I am one of the many who were misled. I locked-in thinking I would not have to pay for XMRO...instead I am reading from many that I will only receive Basic online listening. It appears even though I signed on for a lifetime sub...I'll have to pay the $2.99/month extra if I want premium.

I hear there is supposedly a phone # you could call and get a US-based CSR. However, I called 20 minutes ago and got someone in Asia...go figure!!!!

If anyone can confirm as perhaps the US csr's only can be reached M-F. The # I saw on the XM411 forums is 866-535-6996. Has anyone spoken to a REAL Tom, Mary or Bruce at this #??? lol
    Ironically, I did reach the xm line by mistake. Sirius number is 888 539 sirius

I dialed 866 539 sirius and reached an xm hotline and got this number:

1-800-967-2346

But no U.S. reps, correct?

Banned
    call the number. my reps were US

There is a GOD!!! Thanks, man!

10. Ad Fairy Senior Member