Page 3 of 3 123
    04-08-2009, 07:04 PM #21
    Okay, I have a TD Ameritrade question. Can I customize the Pattern Matcher to focus ONLY on penny stocks?

04-08-2009, 09:55 PM #22
    No fair. You folks get to play with all the cool toys on TDA...while I have to wait in limbo (no trading, etc. until the transfer goes through, per the advice of my guy, Joe, at TDA).

It's like Christmas morning and discovering all the packages are wrapped in cut-proof paper.

04-08-2009, 11:34 PM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    No fair. You folks get to play with all the cool toys on TDA...while I have to wait in limbo (no trading, etc. until the transfer goes through, per the advice of my guy, Joe, at TDA).

It's like Christmas morning and discovering all the packages are wrapped in cut-proof paper.
    I feel your pain. I've sold $2,000 worth of stock but I have to wait until next Tuesday to withdraw it from my Etrade brokerage account.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    04-09-2009, 12:23 AM #24
    Good to see the thread has been helpful to several of you. That was my intent.

Not sure if any of you have blackberry/iphones.... I did my first trade on mine just a few days back - and it was the most convenient thing yet about TDA. Once I downloaded it and installed it - I can now check pretty much every aspect of my account - trade on the spot...

I also just upgraded my account for margin trading and options trading... it took 2 days. Anywhere else would have taken weeks.

Going to go read the intraday thread now - have been consumed with work this week.

Page 3 of 3 123