04-03-2009, 11:10 PM #1

Another trip to the well.....

I bought 200k shares of our beloved company over the past two weeks; I am actually glad that the way back up is taking some time. For me the window for averaging in is still open and I feel good doing it. Great things are coming for the long suffering longs. The tide has turned and we have back stage passes to a comeback that people will be talking about for a long time. Keep your heads up and look out at the horizon. It is coming. 1,021,000 shares long and still accumulating at Ross for Less prices. PS - GREAT work Brandon, best stuff you have ever written. Keep it up. Best luck to all of you.

Enthusiast
    04-04-2009, 12:18 AM #2

Lucky and wise man.....

Dear Lord....1 million + shares, I'd love to be in your shoes right now!! I grabbed an extra 1500 last week and felt good about myself

I'm at 50k in shares @ .31, so I'm still very content.....LONG SIRI!!

Cheers,
    -WhyNot

Also lovin': YGE, TTM, AOB, CSE, DFT, BCS, DXO,GE and ACAS.

04-04-2009, 02:38 PM #3

Look at it this way

Averaging in is a must for me due to the fact that my timing was off to say the least on my initial blocks. You are in great shape! My average PPS is still a bit over 1.00. By the time I start getting happy, you will be dancing in the street. Great cost basis for you.... Hats off to all you guys that built your positions during the toughest times.

Enthusiast
    04-04-2009, 04:02 PM #4
    I blame my wife for not letting me throw more money into it when the cost was hovering at the dime level...... Ih well, she's right about most things...

I think everyone on this board who waits it out is going to be lovin' life this time next year!!

Thanks and Cheers,
    -WhyNot

04-04-2009, 07:16 PM #5
    Good luck with your Ace Krypto. Hopefully the dealer will bust cause I'm looking at a set of deuces.