Thread: Another trip to the well.....

Another trip to the well.....

I bought 200k shares of our beloved company over the past two weeks; I am actually glad that the way back up is taking some time. For me the window for averaging in is still open and I feel good doing it. Great things are coming for the long suffering longs. The tide has turned and we have back stage passes to a comeback that people will be talking about for a long time. Keep your heads up and look out at the horizon. It is coming. 1,021,000 shares long and still accumulating at Ross for Less prices. PS - GREAT work Brandon, best stuff you have ever written. Keep it up. Best luck to all of you.

Enthusiast

Lucky and wise man.....

Dear Lord....1 million + shares, I'd love to be in your shoes right now!! I grabbed an extra 1500 last week and felt good about myself

I'm at 50k in shares @ .31, so I'm still very content.....LONG SIRI!!

Cheers,
    -WhyNot

Also lovin': YGE, TTM, AOB, CSE, DFT, BCS, DXO,GE and ACAS.

Look at it this way

Averaging in is a must for me due to the fact that my timing was off to say the least on my initial blocks. You are in great shape! My average PPS is still a bit over 1.00. By the time I start getting happy, you will be dancing in the street. Great cost basis for you.... Hats off to all you guys that built your positions during the toughest times.

Enthusiast
    I blame my wife for not letting me throw more money into it when the cost was hovering at the dime level...... Ih well, she's right about most things...

I think everyone on this board who waits it out is going to be lovin' life this time next year!!

Thanks and Cheers,
    -WhyNot

Good luck with your Ace Krypto. Hopefully the dealer will bust cause I'm looking at a set of deuces.

6. Ad Fairy Senior Member