Page 33 of 33 ... 23313233
    Mentor
    04-05-2009, 11:39 PM #321
    socalrunningfool,

First of all, I can understand your frustration and I'm not trying to ruin anyones fun. As I have said, I enjoy the community and all of the humor and off topic discussion. You have to keep in mind that there are a lot more active members now than there were back then. It was getting difficult to sort through all of the on topic comments under the articles on the main page back then - and now that we have attracted so many members, it now has become difficult for those that want to get relevant intraday updates and discussion to sort through all of the off topic posts in the intraday thread. Some people don't have the time to sift through everything everyday to get the up to date and on topic SIRI news updates and discussion they are looking for.

This is my solution....

The comments under the articles should be about the article. That way, people can find the comments about the article they are looking for...

The comments in the main Intraday Thread should be related to the latest SIRI intraday news and happenings. That way, people can find the latest SIRI intraday news and insight they are looking for in a timely matter...

I propose that there should be an Off Topic Intraday Thread under the main On Topic Intraday Thread for daily off topic discussion. That way, those that have the time and are looking for off topic banter, discussion and humor can find it without inconveniencing those that aren't interested in that or are just too plain busy on any given day...

I hope that this will make everyone happy - by giving them the SIRI info and also the community they are looking for...

I don't believe in censorship and I want everyone to be happy........
    Last edited by Demian; 04-06-2009 at 12:03 AM.

Enthusiast
    04-06-2009, 12:01 AM #322
    I want everyone to be happy.......
    -------------------------------------------
    Demian. That's funny! All right. I will do my best. Later.

04-06-2009, 12:42 AM #323

Another perfectly good thing in life shot to hell.

I used to come here for smart interactions and insights. Somewhere along the line these threads have lost their way and are now filled with a bunch of whiners who can't wait to trip each other up and start a pissing contest. It takes too much time to find a post of value now.

I realize no one will miss me so please don't fire off a bunch of chest puffing posts telling me to get lost. I'm already gone.
    Last edited by SiriusDad; 04-06-2009 at 12:50 AM.

Page 33 of 33 ... 23313233