Page 3 of 33 1234513 ...
    Banned
    04-03-2009, 08:56 AM #21
    I'm getting a funny feeling today. I don't if we are going to get an upgrade, but it seems there is a rush to buy this am.

I'm also getting a feeling that we may all be saying: " Baseball... has been berry, berry good, to me!"

04-03-2009, 08:56 AM #22
    If this hits .40 I will most likely go to 1/2 position(20,000 shares). I bought the other 20,000 when we found out they were definitely not going BK and the SP wasnt moving, sitting around .17 or so. My Average is .1486 so Ive made a decent return. Even if this runs up to the mid .40's it would probably pull back to high .30's, following the upward trend of recent pullbacks. There are some other securities I'd like to take a chance at and I dont see a huge run up past .52 anytime soon. The resistence points in this stock seem strong enough to stop it everytime.

Ive held this thing and not sold a single share through all the ups and downs since last Dec. And I want to take some profit! I earned it!

Am I making a mistake? Please shake your magic 8 ball and let me know, thanks. lol

Banned
    04-03-2009, 08:58 AM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by edeyoung99 View Post
    Baba- I don't get the 5.00 seller???? Also, does your "woody" come with a repeater?
    The 5.00 seller is brilliant. Let's say someone puts in an order for 10 million market shares but there are only 5 million being sold under 5.00.

All those 5.00 asks will be filled.

Enthusiast
    04-03-2009, 08:59 AM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium24 View Post
    If this hits .40 I will most likely go to 1/2 position(20,000 shares). I bought the other 20,000 when we found out they were definitely not going BK and the SP wasnt moving, sitting around .17 or so. My Average is .1486 so Ive made a decent return. Even if this runs up to the mid .40's it would probably pull back to high .30's, following the upward trend of recent pullbacks. There are some other securities I'd like to take a chance at and I dont see a huge run up past .52 anytime soon. The resistence points in this stock seem strong enough to stop it everytime.

Ive held this thing and not sold a single share through all the ups and downs since last Dec. And I want to take some profit! I earned it!

Am I making a mistake? Please shake your magic 8 ball and let me know, thanks. lol

Reply Hazy Please try again later

04-03-2009, 09:06 AM #25

Lithium - I am in the same position except I'm averaged a bit lower. I'm holding steady until we break .80 which I believe will happen after the 2nd quarter results. What other stocks have you been tracking?

04-03-2009, 09:12 AM #26
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Jobles...-14841241.html

Not Good! I hope this doesnt hurt the market too badly.

Jelax. I am the last person you want to get investment advice from. You're better off getting advice from this.

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/cgi-bin/eightball.cgi
    Last edited by Lithium24; 04-03-2009 at 09:13 AM. Reason: grammer

04-03-2009, 09:24 AM #27

Jelax. I am the last person you want to get investment advice from. You're better off getting advice from this.

Lit -hahahahaha...thats how I feel too. Wasn't looking for advice so much as being curious. I always do my own research especially now that I'm away from shitbuilder and with tda.

04-03-2009, 09:25 AM #28
    Good Morning All,

Going car shopping with my brother today, he's looking at Malibu,Altima sedans. I only see the Malibu offering satrad on the base or 1 up from base model cars. I'm always trying to talk up satellite radio because I love the service. But the car manufactures aren't making it easy. I know he would love the satrad once he had it, but I doubt he's going to want to pay xtra to get it installed. Why isn't it standard option on all these cars!!!

Johnny thanks for the help with GM stock earlier, good joke too!

Guru
    04-03-2009, 09:28 AM #29

Jobless claims are a lagger when it comes to the economy. not to mention they have already priced 9.5 to 10% unemployment by years end into the market.

04-03-2009, 09:28 AM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by bababoooie View Post
    Sure...Sure....What the...What the.....Oh .... Oh....Damn echo....Damn echo..

LOL

Aggregate your price. You'll see him lurkin there at the bottom, just above Mr. 100 shares at 75.35.

It appears the buyers are closing the gap to meet the .37 demand. I hope we break this damn stagnant price.
    Gotcha!!! We just need people to see that we are here to stay. I truly believe that they shook the tree for the "ripe" apples to fall(sell). That is not a bad thing. I hear alot of people talk about patience, but I see alot of people bail out and am surprised. Many longs have fought this fight and are very close to a magnificant payday. I am not a true long, but i will stay in this until greed gets the best of me. It will not be fear. Reasons:

1) Sirius still may have debt, but atleast it has been pushed far enough into the future for the company to breath. Breathing allows investors to see that the company is alive

2) I phone app will bring more subs. Maybe not as many as I would like, but it will get the messege out there that Siriusxm IS NOT Bk. Alot of people own I phones. When their friends ask, "what are you listening to?" They will say, "Sirius, it's great!!!!"

3)Mr. John Malone. I believe that he is not the "white night", but I do believe he is a business man with business sense. Graduated from Yale and has a PH.D in operations research. Finding out stuff about a company is what he does. I think that he has found out that Sirius is a good thing that could have it's business model tightened up, but is profitable.

4) The merger. Brought 2 companies together that found a need in the entertainment community and made it one. The only competition Sirius has is with a mirror.

5) Terrestial radio sucks (opinion). Enough said.

6) Choice. People love choice. Even when you dont like something choice makes things better. Example- "Do you want a spanking or do you want to be grounded for a week?' Both are bad, but given a choice, people end up happier. Disclaimer-Sirius is not a bad thing, just showing choice. Sirius allows you to pick between talk radio, sports, comedy, and oh yeah...MUSIC!!!!!!

7) Autos. The majority of people that I know drive to work. (new york city excluded). They spend their time commuting back and forth, but music makes the time go faster. What if there were a device out there that would allow you to listen to the music you like without getting online, signing in, downloading to an ipod, carring the i pod to the car, plugging it in, then listen.Well , there is one. It's called Siriusxm.

I have many more, but I don't want to bore people with my rambling. I just know that there are to many things that are good that outweigh the bad with this product.

Page 3 of 33 1234513 ...