Page 8 of 33 ... 67891018 ...
    Enthusiast
    04-03-2009, 11:29 AM #71
    auto show this week i think...

and ford is showing some concepts like this for 2010 model year.

Ford Taurus: Ford's new flagship, the 2010 Taurus, will start at $25,995 and features an impressive suite of technologies never before offered in the non-premium large car segment including Cross Traffic Alert, Collision Warning, MyKey(TM) parental programmability, EasyFuel(TM) capless refueling, SecuriCode(TM) Keyless Entry, Ford SYNC(R) and Voice-Activated Navigation with SIRIUS(R) Travel Link(TM). Other features new to Taurus include Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Information System (BLIS(TM)), Rain-Sensing Wipers and Intelligent Access with Push Button Start.

also today read where kiryung said sales into canada would hit ten million dollars ....

one of the ford dealers up north is doing a promo with sirius. would hope it would be a corporate type effort if it worked to bump sales..

A corner of the showroom at Freedom Ford will soon fill with wires, microphones, mixers and the gregarious personalities of Sirius satellite radio host Jeff Marek and former Oiler and hockey analyst Craig Simpson.

"Jeff and Craig are going to do a Hockey Night in Canada radio show from here as part of a four-stop tour through Western Canada," said Freedom sales manager Terry Ryski said. "It's a first for us, and we're pretty excited. We're coming up on the playoffs, and the Oilers have a chance, albeit small, so this will be fun."

While Marek and Simpson won't be calling any NHL games from the dealership -- Tuesday's Oilers-Kings game happens a few hours later -- it is possible that they'll call a couple of bubble hockey tilts that Ryski has set up for his crew.

"There'll be a dome hockey tournament going on beside them, and guys from our other shops will be coming in to play," said Ryski.

A hint should Simpson join the games: beware the well-coiffed guy camping out in the crease.

© Copyright (c) The Edmonton Journal

i really like this bit a base model from under 16,000 and sirius for the teen to twentyish in a small model

South Korean automaker Kia is putting the “hip” in “hiproom” with the all-new Soul, a youth-oriented compact wagon.

Officially a 2010 model but already in showrooms, the Soul aims to attract young drivers with features that range from a trendy, boxy exterior to special “mood lighting” on the inside. The model also carries a low $13,300 base price - perfect for teen and 20-something car buyers.

Motor Mouth recently tested the $15,900 Kia Soul Plus, the model’s mid-level trim line.

My test car’s standard six-speaker AM/FM/CD/MP3/Sirius stereo likewise offered a small digital display mixed with 13 well-marked buttons and knobs.

Last edited by tim wallick; 04-04-2009 at 08:59 AM.

Enthusiast
    04-03-2009, 11:35 AM #72
    just wondering .....on my zecco account when putting in a trade there is an option for "AON" does this mean "all or none"

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    04-03-2009, 11:37 AM #73

Talking

Hey brandon - I'm curious about something....

We see the MM's put in bid/asks anywhere they want with no contest....

I just noticed that my 1,000,000.00 sell order has been removed by someone... can they DO THAT?? I mean I should be able to sell for whatever I want shouldn't I?

Just curious.... my 4.99 - 10.00 sell orders are still holding...

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    04-03-2009, 11:38 AM #74
    Quote Originally Posted by exilejeff View Post
    just wondering .....on my zecco account when putting in a trade there is an option for "AON" does this mean "all or none"

Yep - all or none it is - my young padawan learner......

Enthusiast
    04-03-2009, 11:42 AM #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    I just noticed that my 1,000,000.00 sell order has been removed by someone... can they DO THAT?? I mean I should be able to sell for whatever I want shouldn't I?
    what a shame, i was just about to buy that lot too :P
    i just put sells in for all my siri shares at 4.95 lol......just waiting on those to get filled later this afternoon

Mentor
    04-03-2009, 11:42 AM #76
    This is worse than watching paint dry.........

Enthusiast
    04-03-2009, 11:43 AM #77
    like watching ice melt on a cold winter day

Enthusiast
    04-03-2009, 11:44 AM #78
    Good morning boys........................ I'm here with the Dog every morning early. Just waiting patiently for a breakout. Good luck on your trades. Like you all, I miss the posts from Cos and sl62 lately. Will send out the Dog when neccessity dictates. .. killer and the Dog.......................

Guru
    04-03-2009, 11:47 AM #79
    Fun, I placed an order to sell 100 shares at $100,000

Banned
    04-03-2009, 11:47 AM #80
    you guys are killing me today. ice melt...too funny!

Anyway, wanted to show you all that apparently, I was right on nicemac. Remember Sirius made them give up right??? Check this out...

http://starplayr.com/

Page 8 of 33 ... 67891018 ...