Page 24 of 33 ... 142223242526 ...
    04-03-2009, 04:51 PM #231
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    alright I'll admit it, I am the one doing it. I needed to be right on my prediction of .50 by the next CC/Q report and felt it was going up to fast. So I started to buy and sell my own shares. Yes it cost a bundle in commissions but it is worth it to be right.
    John, your funny!

Relmor, I couldn't agree more. There is no way the stock would have ever gotten as low as it did, or is now without the threat of bankruptcy. I'm just sick of the slow crawl. I have no plans of selling down here and frankly I don't understand why anyone would want to make a fast buck at these levels when they know it is going up. Just a matter of time.

I have to head off to my Cafe' to play cook tonight! Thanks everyone for the lively afternoon interaction.

Enthusiast
    04-03-2009, 04:57 PM #232

MF

Two more articles by the fool, one bullish one bearish. Any thoughts ?

Guru
    04-03-2009, 04:59 PM #233
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    I want you to be right too. And I think you will be. In fact, with my full position, double my core, Im putting my money were my mouth is. If it hits .50 cents by then I will be a very very happy man. Might even take you to dinner John. Of course it wont be me. Ill have to hire someone to do that, since me and you in the same room together might set off some type of magnetic impulse wave that could destroy everything.

That was good

But really most that get to know me, have told me, they hated me in the begining and now think I am one of the most friendly people they know. That at the very least they always know right were they stand with me.

Guru
    04-03-2009, 05:01 PM #234
    Quote Originally Posted by choirgirl View Post
    Two more articles by the fool, one bullish one bearish. Any thoughts ?

I have not even seen them yet but I will make a prediction that the bullish one is by Rick M.

Enthusiast
    04-03-2009, 05:08 PM #235
    I tried to copy the link but it doesn't work. Maybe someone can help.

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I have not even seen them yet but I will make a prediction that the bullish one is by Rick M.

Enthusiast
    04-03-2009, 05:12 PM #236

Enthusiast
    04-03-2009, 05:13 PM #237

Guru
    04-03-2009, 05:13 PM #238
    Quote Originally Posted by choirgirl View Post
    I tried to copy the link but it doesn't work. Maybe someone can help.

Yep, another common sense prediction correct. It was Rick M. for the bullish one.

http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...sirius-xm.aspx

04-03-2009, 05:55 PM #239
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    Did everyone have a heart attack and drop dead on that one?
    These MM's know how many shares were bought between the .09 and.19 window by us retail investors. I think they think that they can roll this .32-.37 train for awhile until "we" get frustrated and sell it off at a nifty profit and take our chips to another game. Why would they let us reap the benefits of a .50-1.00 SP? As the song goes "time is on my side." unfortunately that's the melody for the MM's. Watching the Bats level 2 I do see some of this working. Mixed in with the 100 share blocks are 1500-3200 blocks right in the middle of their game. It's a battle between patience and greed. I could walk away with quadrupling my money at a .37 SP since I sold small blocks and bought them back cheaper I have managed to double my shares. All in the span of less than 2 months. I suppose they have the right to try to rattle my resolve. 6 months from now no telling what I might be up to. These guys are pro's they know that they will be right where they are chuckling about how they shook millions of shares out of the inpatient, scared or greedy.

I am not going to play that game anymore I can feel that this stock is going to burst. I think alot of others feel the same way. Anyone that is tempted to bail I recommend they take a 6 month hiatus on looking at anything regarding Siri stock. Come back in 6 months and thank me. That is a black and white prediction. No hedging bets or predicting Mondays opens or closes. 6 months from today thats all. Good Night Now!

JB

04-03-2009, 05:55 PM #240
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Davis View Post
    I had a limit order for about 5-6 hours for 100k at .0315 back when the baseball press release went out and i got 31,071 of it filled. Was shocked.
    Was this today?

Page 24 of 33 ... 142223242526 ...