Page 3 of 19 1234513 ...
    Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    04-02-2009, 09:11 AM #21
    Brandon, That was a very nice article. I really hope we get a positive bump today, we all need it.

04-02-2009, 09:15 AM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by asm610 View Post
    jelax,

good move. I already opened up both an IRA account and a regular account but am still waiting for my assets to transfer. Been a couple of weeks now, anyone have any answers on that.
    I know Para had some issues too. He said it took quite some time. They did compensate him in after all was said and done so when he arrives you might want to ask him about it. Also feel free to send a referral over to my email.

04-02-2009, 09:17 AM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by asm610 View Post
    jelax,

good move. I already opened up both an IRA account and a regular account but am still waiting for my assets to transfer. Been a couple of weeks now, anyone have any answers on that.
    It took 2 weeks for my shares to transfer from Sharebuilder and now they emptied my trading funds and said they have mailed ( by regular Post Office ) a check to TDA so I'm looking at about a three week total time frame.

It has been painful to only be able to sit back and listen and watch !
    TDA has also given me 500 FREE TRADES with minor limitations

Enthusiast
    04-02-2009, 09:18 AM #24
    so i was planning on buying another couple grand worth of SIRI today hoping for another run up.......but i found out at work today that they will be closing the department and not transferring anyone out to other departments (i work in the retirements department for tax reporting)......so i guess i won't be doing that

04-02-2009, 09:20 AM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyJames View Post
    I like April 15 for our new high, then Aug 5 for big payday.
    Go Longs!!!!
    I really think the .50 SP will be the tipping point to get a new wave of investors to buy Siri's stock. Once we hold .50 for a few days that will drive the price to about the .80's then the top could really blow off this thing.IMHO

Banned
    04-02-2009, 09:21 AM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by exilejeff View Post
    so i was planning on buying another couple grand worth of SIRI today hoping for another run up.......but i found out at work today that they will be closing the department and not transferring anyone out to other departments (i work in the retirements department for tax reporting)......so i guess i won't be doing that
    Welcome to unemploymentville. I feel your pain, that's why I'm writing and posting so much these days.

04-02-2009, 09:22 AM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by bth54 View Post
    It took 2 weeks for my shares to transfer from Sharebuilder and now they emptied my trading funds and said they have mailed ( by regular Post Office ) a check to TDA so I'm looking at about a three week total time frame.

It has been painful to only be able to sit back and listen and watch !
    TDA has also given me 500 FREE TRADES with minor limitations
    How much did sharebuilder charge you to make the transfer?
    Last edited by jelax; 04-02-2009 at 09:26 AM.

Addict
    04-02-2009, 09:27 AM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by jelax View Post
    Finally making the switch to TDA so I can trade .0001 and b/c of all the tools that everyone in here has talked about. I appreciate all the insight and was wondering if anyone who currently uses TDA wanted to send me a referral email. Jelax11@yahoo.com

They have box asking if I was referred so I figured since you guys are so willing to teach us novices a few things the least I could do is say someone referred me so they can get free trades or whatever incentive it is.

Thanks again for being so selfless with your knowledge.

Long Siri
    Thanks for thinking of the senior members here. Very considerate of you.

Enthusiast
    04-02-2009, 09:29 AM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    Welcome to unemploymentville. I feel your pain, that's why I'm writing and posting so much these days.
    its ok though because obama will pay my bills, mortgage, and give me another job

04-02-2009, 09:30 AM #30
    They " only " charged me $50.00 but , I'll make that plus more with the free TDA trades.

Page 3 of 19 1234513 ...