Page 9 of 19 ... 7891011 ...
    Addict
    04-02-2009, 12:25 PM #81
    [QUOTE=Brandon Matthews;26375]Press Advisory From The U.S. Attorney's Office, Northern District of Illinois
    Last update: 4/2/2009 12:17:00 PM

Is Illinois the home of any of the MM's manipulating SXM?

04-02-2009, 12:35 PM #82
    [QUOTE=SiriusHope;26377]
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    Press Advisory From The U.S. Attorney's Office, Northern District of Illinois

The chicago exchange is there

Banned
    04-02-2009, 12:35 PM #83
    [quote=SiriusHope;26377]
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    Press Advisory From The U.S. Attorney's Office, Northern District of Illinois

I have no idea. Looks big so I thought I'd share.

04-02-2009, 12:37 PM #84
    No Sirius content but it does involve the chicago board of exchange : http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/iln/pr/chi.../pr0401_01.pdf

Mentor
    04-02-2009, 12:44 PM #85
    Hey John, markets up another 100 points, yet serious is down .005 cents since then. Why? I thought SiriusXM moved with the market? You need to explain this immediately!!!

04-02-2009, 12:52 PM #86
    I don't know, but I'm getting sick of SIRI not going anywhere. My other 5 favorite stocks that I'm tracking but not invested in are skyrocketing today and here I am screwing around with SIRI's manipulation!!! I was trying to wait out a bump into the .40's before I have to withdraw my investment and pay off personal debt in order to save my house! Guess I should have been playing the rest of the market instead of SIRI. Missed the boat on a penny stock that's up 250% in 4 days b/c of this SIRI crap.

Yeah, my emotions are on alert today

Take off already SIRI, geesh!

Addict
    04-02-2009, 12:54 PM #87
    Quote Originally Posted by RU Sirius View Post
    I don't know, but I'm getting sick of SIRI not going anywhere.

YOUR not alone brother...hang tough OUR payday is nearing.

04-02-2009, 12:59 PM #88

Sirihope

Yeah, I know. That's what sucks. I have a personal deadline. Finances are tough personally right now and I have to sell today to use the money to get other things taken care of. Really needed to sell last Friday but I've been holding on for a bump into the .40's.......which doesn't appear is wanting to happnen.

Sucks that I have to withdraw now but I hope to be right back into SIRI very soon so I can stay long, I just hope I don't miss out on the fun in the interim.

That's the frustrating part. I could have jumped on another stock and made $75k this week and my worries would be over. Instead I'm fully into SIRI and sitting and spinning. Don't get me wrong, SIRI has been great as I bought in at low levels.....but I'm being greedy and seeing what I've missed out on this week elsewhere. Just wish we could trade with the market.

Addict
    04-02-2009, 01:00 PM #89
    Quote Originally Posted by RU Sirius View Post
    I don't know, but I'm getting sick of SIRI not going anywhere. My other 5 favorite stocks that I'm tracking but not invested in are skyrocketing today and here I am screwing around with SIRI's manipulation!!! I was trying to wait out a bump into the .40's before I have to withdraw my investment and pay off personal debt in order to save my house! Guess I should have been playing the rest of the market instead of SIRI. Missed the boat on a penny stock that's up 250% in 4 days b/c of this SIRI crap.

Yeah, but remember SIRI flew up 400% only a few weeks ago. There's really no place for it to go until we hear positive news directly from SIRI regarding subs, earnings, iPhone app launch date, etc. That will bring in the big money and push this baby sky high. Until that happens, it will play in this sandbox for a while longer...up a few cents, down a few cents, etc. The market is soaring today and has been moving up over the past week or so, but it hasn't drawn in the big money for this, and other, penny stocks yet. It will happen, but probably not until the next SIRI really positive press release.

Addict
    04-02-2009, 01:06 PM #90
    [QUOTE=RU Sirius;26385]

That's the frustrating part. I could have jumped on another stock and made $75k this week and my worries would be over.

OUCH...many of surely can feel your pain but don't be greedy and make the move that helps you out of your situation. This stock will be here for you to get back in. NO POTENTIAL POP is worth the suffering you are dealing with.

Page 9 of 19 ... 7891011 ...