Page 19 of 19 ... 9171819
    04-02-2009, 10:13 PM #181

Brandon/tyler can u start a regular schedule for radio show

i know it is a lot of work and news is not as prolific as it used to be. why not start a regular show say the first and third thursday or second and 4th thursday or firt thusday of the month or 4th thursday of the month or last thursday of the month. it seems your show is now random. a regularily scheduled show will increase your listeners.

for all of u other sirians, post a similar request here. we all need a regular siri show fix, withdrawl is hard in these times.

SP is so low it is hard to resist buying more shares to average down. if we make it past this year we will all be wealthy. my guess those that read and post on this forum have at least 50K shares and most likely in the 100K rane. i have 125K and i resist every day buying more shares.

04-02-2009, 10:25 PM #182

Trading range .32 to .42

u can trend trade or day trade for a few 100 to a 1000$ profit. most of us are waiting for real news to spike above .42. the next gap is 1.50 when the merger was announced and dilution was obvious. so what can move this stock here is what i know.

1. the apple app is activated and not just beta testing
    2. 1Q09 shows net gain in subs combined with .02 loss for the Q as reported by yahoo. pundits are expecting a net loss in subs
    3. MLB deal for games on siri all of the games like xm has
    4. company announced request for xm to broadcast on full spectrum so xm and siri radios will receive all channels. FCC to approve but we all know the NAB will try to kill this.
    5. a successful launch of the new satellite.
    6. some company buys 5% of stock. it cant be Liberty cause they are limited to 49%.
    7. announcement that siri and xm will have multiple sub prices for lots of commercials, some commercials, few commercials and no commercials. this will finally wipe out terrestrial radio as a competitor.

Addict
    04-02-2009, 10:51 PM #183
    Lets ALL hope we can build from here tomorrow...

After Hours Trade Reporting
    Pre-Market Charts | After Hours Charts After Hours
    Last: $ .36 After Hours
    High: $ .3619
    After Hours
    Volume: 1,462,585 After Hours
    Low: $ .33

After Hours
    Time (ET) After Hours
    Price After Hours
    Share Volume
    19:57 $ .36 100

Banned
    04-02-2009, 11:29 PM #184
    Quote Originally Posted by FUNFUN99 View Post
    i know it is a lot of work and news is not as prolific as it used to be. why not start a regular show say the first and third thursday or second and 4th thursday or firt thusday of the month or 4th thursday of the month or last thursday of the month. it seems your show is now random. a regularily scheduled show will increase your listeners.

for all of u other sirians, post a similar request here. we all need a regular siri show fix, withdrawl is hard in these times.

SP is so low it is hard to resist buying more shares to average down. if we make it past this year we will all be wealthy. my guess those that read and post on this forum have at least 50K shares and most likely in the 100K rane. i have 125K and i resist every day buying more shares.
    I've done the show the last 2 weeks. We aren't promoting it as much on the main site now they we are the top ranked google site for Sirius XM news.

We have a thread here in the forums that we announce it on. Also, you can set up show reminders through blogtalkradio. The main page has links to the shows we've done that you may have missed.

Page 19 of 19 ... 9171819