Joined: Aug 2008 Location: ROCKY Hill, Connecticut Posts: 4
    04-01-2009, 04:59 AM #1

Directed subx-1 Boom Box

I own two of these and they work great. I also own a XM Audiovox Xpress RC the radio will power up in the Sirius box, receive a full signal, tell me what song is playing, but no audio passes through. The same when I use the Sirius radio in a XM cradle. There must be a simple solution to fix this problem one or two audio wires to change. Has anyone experimented with this? I rather use the XM radio in my UPS Truck as the XM Satellites don't drop out when I Deliver inside a buildings loading dock. My Sirius Radio is the Sportster 5 which I have a Lifetime sub to and XM for life too, but still no Baseball games as of yet,so I have to take two radios two antennas two power cables E.C.T If I had to do it over I would have got the XPRESS radio for life and the best of Sirius for Stern. The XM Equipment seems to be better that the Sirius Stuff. Any Ideas. Tony

Guru
    04-01-2009, 06:43 AM #2
    I definately feel like i won out by getting an xm device with best of sirius...but something posted last night made it sound like talks are not over with MLB.