Page 25 of 25 ... 15232425
    Enthusiast
    04-01-2009, 11:52 PM #241

Smile

Thanks for the info Rick.

I am going to turn in see you guys tomorrow.

Happy trading!

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    04-01-2009, 11:57 PM #242
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    choirgirl,My personal opinion is after 2Qcc when we will have hopefully 2 good revenue quarters behind us and with auto market rebounding the company will be able to give better guidance numbers for the next 2 quarters and show big money that siriusXM's bussiness model will work long term..
    my personal SP targets are .50 by june and .71 by august which should be
    2Q cc about august 10th or so..after that i'm expecting $1 to $1.44 Sp by end of year..JMHO
    I think this is a very valid possibility if you want a potential timeline... although I think the 1.44 is high... I'd think 1.20 or less EOY.

The numbers also may be a little over optimistic if you forget to factor in the occasional "bad" S-XM event - which is what continues to haunt us.... especially the propaganda fed out by the NAB supporters...

Unlike some other companies - where little "bad" news items sometimes slip through the cracks... you can be GUARANTEED - alot of folks - including the NAB - WANTS SIRI to fail..... so there is no margin for mistakes... they WILL jump on anything they can use to undermine this company

That is why we have to earn every single cent in SP up the hill to 1 buck. It's a market version of Hamburger Hill.....

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    04-01-2009, 11:58 PM #243
    Quote Originally Posted by RMAN View Post
    Thanks for the info Rick.

I am going to turn in see you guys tomorrow.

Happy trading!
    Y/W

Good luck tomorrow.... everyone....

04-02-2009, 01:50 AM #244
    paratrooper rick. i just wanna say i always enjoy your posts.. always make me feel like tm will be a better day with siri.. makes me sleep good at night

Page 25 of 25 ... 15232425