Page 4 of 25 ... 2345614 ...
    Addict
    04-01-2009, 09:29 AM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    Obama spoke again. Said it would be best if GM filed BK. The reality is that their are 30 million iPhones worldwide, that as of today became Satellite Radios. If the street cant see past GM, that's their problem. They will.
    It's up to SIRI to market the hell out of this capability NOW! They do not have time to screw around with this. They must pounce on it immediately and go after that market, big time. Failure to launch a huge marketing campaign will be a disaster. Now is the time! They will most likely wait till their app is ready, and that's ok as long as it happens in a few weeks. If there are delays and they don't move to capture the iPhone market very soon, they will lose momentum and opportunity.

Mentor
    04-01-2009, 09:31 AM #32
    Good Morning everybody,ANY NEWS worth talking about today?I guess this I-Phone ap is good,not I-Phone smart...hope today is better than yesterday...

04-01-2009, 09:33 AM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor View Post
    Out of curiosity, I downloaded Pocket Tunes and setup the Sirius player. It is a fully functional player and the same as the one you get online with a paid sub. Now that there is a functional app, although it will cost you ten bucks, it is here. What type of reaction did we get from a pps perspective, down 5+ percent. So now we can gauge what type of pps action we will get when SiriusXM gets their iPhone app out. F**king zippo.
    i'm going with ZIPPO. This is not the FREE, OFFICIAL Sirius XM App that was announced by SIRI.

Why pay $10 for this app when a free one is (maybe/supposedly) around the corner.

Banned
    04-01-2009, 09:40 AM #34
    1 million shares bid at fking .31...I guess we know which way we're going...

3 million bid at .30...

Mentor
    04-01-2009, 09:46 AM #35
    yes sellers are getting a little panicky,1.1mil sell order in at .35

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    04-01-2009, 09:46 AM #36

3 million bid at .30...
    Geez sometimes I really hate this stock, I just popped out a dozen more gray hairs.

Enthusiast
    04-01-2009, 09:48 AM #37

3 million bid at .30...
    What program do you use to view L2?

Enthusiast
    04-01-2009, 09:52 AM #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Gambler View Post
    Geez sometimes I really hate this stock, I just popped out a dozen more gray hairs.

Did annyone really think it was going to get better until we get a quarter or two with better results behind us? Look on it as a buying opportunity.

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    04-01-2009, 09:53 AM #39
    Brandon, I am going to exercise the first rule of trading, DO NOT let emotion get into it. Having said that what the f@$* I am hoping this will all end up well during the month of April. There are so many positive things that are and can happen that once it starts to climb I really see tremendous growth. Do I have my head up my a$$?

Enthusiast
    04-01-2009, 09:53 AM #40
    The quote is:

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
    Gee, excuse me for modifying "THE QUOTE" the way I like it to sound!

Page 4 of 25 ... 2345614 ...