Page 5 of 6 ... 3456
    Addict
    06-25-2009, 11:54 AM #41
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    So you believe in climate change by man?
    Damn,i forgot to call you a Dwit, a Dweeb!, and a Putz all rolled into one.
    Now that i have joined the insult wars i fell like we can talk man to man!

Guru
    06-25-2009, 12:34 PM #42
    So you believe in climate change by man?

You just prove once again how much of an idiot you are you cant even read a simple comment correctly.

__________________________________________________ _______________

"Ho no, once a gain the reason you are a dwit. That is wrong now the majority are ether going with climate change (heading for cooler tempitures but that it is still mans fault) or it is a myth. The MAJORITY OF SCIENTISTS of the last study at the United Nations are now saying climate change. Now dont tell me you dont know about that study its by the United Nations for god sake, then again if it does not fit the agenda of CNN and the New York Times then it does not get reported so you didnt. Once again I gave you instances where those media sources out and out lied and admited to it in the end. Then again you keep beilieving the same people that have changed their minds on this issue at least twice. The only thing that has not changed for these people is that humans are the reason for the climate change."

Now where in there would any semi intelligent person come to your conclusion. Most would see that comment and say, Wow how can anyone believe people that have totally reversed their result yet still think the reason is the same. Your comment tells me exactly why you are so easy to misslead, You do not read very carefully do you. How the hell did you miss this part of that comment, "or it is a myth". This is the problem with you and your type.

Guru
    06-25-2009, 12:38 PM #43
    Damn,i forgot to call you a Dwit, a Dweeb!, and a Putz all rolled into one.
    Now that i have joined the insult wars i fell like we can talk man to man!

The difference is yours are just names, I on the other hand use them to discribe.

Addict
    06-25-2009, 01:29 PM #44
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    The difference is yours are just names, I on the other hand use them to discribe.
    I use mine to describe you use them to discribe. That's the difference between you and me.

Havent heard a response to James Woosley.
    Doesnt fit it into your neat little rigid ideological box.

Addict
    06-25-2009, 01:32 PM #45
    You just prove once again how much of an idiot you are you cant even read a simple comment correctly.

"Ho no, once a gain the reason you are a dwit. That is wrong now the majority are ether going with climate change (heading for cooler tempitures but that it is still mans fault) or it is a myth. The MAJORITY OF SCIENTISTS of the last study at the United Nations are now saying climate change. Now dont tell me you dont know about that study its by the United Nations for god sake, then again if it does not fit the agenda of CNN and the New York Times then it does not get reported so you didnt. Once again I gave you instances where those media sources out and out lied and admited to it in the end. Then again you keep beilieving the same people that have changed their minds on this issue at least twice. The only thing that has not changed for these people is that humans are the reason for the climate change."

Now where in there would any semi intelligent person come to your conclusion. Most would see that comment and say, Wow how can anyone believe people that have totally reversed their result yet still think the reason is the same. Your comment tells me exactly why you are so easy to misslead, You do not read very carefully do you. How the hell did you miss this part of that comment, "or it is a myth". This is the problem with you and your type.
    i quess humor escapes you. Read my question again and look at the big smile. Now get it?

Addict
    06-25-2009, 01:45 PM #46
    The problem with people like you John is that you think that we can
    throw unlimited amounts of pollution into the atmosphere and somehow that will have no effect on our air quality or temperature. It defies logic. Like the people who believe you can dump whatever you want into our water sources and have them remain magically the same. The science refutes that and yet you want to continue to believe what you want out of some ideological need.Sooner or later the truth comes out but people like you continue to spin it. And even if 90% of climatologists say something you will take the opposite side.
    To each his own i quess but the world is moving on and one response is to
    try to find as many alternative energy sources of a non polluting nature and to work to bring their prices down and innovate in the marketplace. Oil, gas, coal, and nuclear have all had many billions in subsidies. its time to subsidize non polluting energy sources.
    I am building a passive solar house with solar hot water and some photovoltaics. I will see you in the future and we will see who is smiling
    about energy costs and who is b....ing then. Go sirius!

Guru
    06-25-2009, 02:05 PM #47
    I use mine to describe you use them to discribe. That's the difference between you and me.

Havent heard a response to James Woosley.
    Doesnt fit it into your neat little rigid ideological box.

Because it is meaningless, You just dont get it do you. The facts are the facts the figures are the figures. I am sure many of the people that drive a Prius also have solar panels on their houses that still does not change the figures and stats on them. They are not economically viable yet. Neather have reached that point yet.

Listen you dwit it is as simple as bean counting.

Here is a simple example: Many people have their lawn cut also, even though it makes no economic sense for them to do so. After you figure in what your time and expense is worth and the time it takes you to cut your lawn and what you pay to have the service done. The fact is those people would actually have to spend more time at their own job to pay for the service then they would have to cut their own lawn (of course this all depends on how much enjoyment each person gets from their job, that is all relative though considering surveys show almost all hate their jobs).

Guru
    06-25-2009, 02:15 PM #48
    P.S. It should not matter who does what a perfect example of this is you go to Satwaves for your information on SIRIXM. The man who started that site is at least a rebuplican he is also a big conspiracy theorist. It does not matter to me that he is a rebuplican, what matters is the quality of information and there is one thing that is clear the man is wrong to many times because he over reaches almost everytime. You simpletons look at that information and time and time again praise him for it or at the very least let him get away with it. I just have to ask again how many times does he have to be wrong on things before you distrust what he writes. That site and you being a part of it shows clearly what your problem is.

Addict
    06-25-2009, 02:26 PM #49
    Because it is meaningless, You just dont get it do you. The facts are the facts the figures are the figures. I am sure many of the people that drive a Prius also have solar panels on their houses that still does not change the figures and stats on them. They are not economically viable yet. Neather have reached that point yet.

Listen you dwit it is as simple as bean counting.

Here is a simple example: Many people have their lawn cut also, even though it makes no economic sense for them to do so. After you figure in what your time and expense is worth and the time it takes you to cut your lawn and what you pay to have the service done. The fact is those people would actually have to spend more time at their own job to pay for the service then they would have to cut their own lawn (of course this all depends on how much enjoyment each person gets from their job, that is all relative though considering surveys show almost all hate their jobs).
    Listen you putz.
    Solar hot water panels are definitely economically viable right now. Photovoltaics are much longer term but i have friends who dont have
    large incomes who have made the investment and are quite happy
    Your facts are fiction. I quess you dont believe in long term payback.It
    actualy sounds to me like you would prefer that Solar, hybrids etc dont work.

Do you oppose passive solar? Do you know what it is?
    What do you think about james Woolsey's point of view?

Addict
    06-25-2009, 02:33 PM #50
    P.S. It should not matter who does what a perfect example of this is you go to Satwaves for your information on SIRIXM. The man who started that site is at least a rebuplican he is also a big conspiracy theorist. It does not matter to me that he is a rebuplican, what matters is the quality of information and there is one thing that is clear the man is wrong to many times because he over reaches almost everytime. You simpletons look at that information and time and time again praise him for it or at the very least let him get away with it. I just have to ask again how many times does he have to be wrong on things before you distrust what he writes. That site and you being a part of it shows clearly what your problem is.
    I dont go to Satwaves so i cant follow your example really. Sorry
    I too long for quality of information. James Woolsey is just one example
    Former under secretary of the navy, former head of the CIA. Not a conspiracy theorist. Very grounded and lays out a factual case for a complete transformation of our energy system.

Page 5 of 6 ... 3456