Brandon, sometimes I think it doesn't matter whether the news are good or bad. Despite the bad news for the autoindustrie the markets are up.
OECD expect minus 4.1 GDP in Europe and 5.3 % in Germany alone plus a 12% unemployment rate, but the DAX is up 2.5 % so is the rest in Europe.
The numbers for Japan are even worse, guess what the Nikkei is up 3%.
I start to believe waiting a year to get all this recession behind us is the best one can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
Flat to positive? NO. Absolutely not. Retail. There are no radios on the shelves. The article by TWICE explains that which is obviously the reason no marketing push existed(s)

Jan auto sales abysmal.
February auto sales worse than abysmal
March auto sales due out this friday are expected to be in line with February sales....worse than abysmal.

The good news. Penetration rates are up. Best of both being offered by oems as part of trials. Upgraded subscriptions such as best of and Internet increase will add to bottom line.

In other words, negative sub growth and higher revenue, on decreased costs. EPS, all that matters. If EPS is inline or better, stock goes up. Subs wont matter because guidance will be better. (i know its no guidance now, but oem increases may equal 14 million units) which will also help.