Page 1 of 28 12311 ...
    Mentor
    03-31-2009, 12:04 AM #1

SIRI Intraday Thread: Tuesday March 31st

I know, it is a bit early for the new intraday thread.

PLEASE keep all politics OUT of this thread. Anything political will be edited or deleted. You can post political threads that are not related to Sirius in the Off Topic Politics Thread or you can post any Sirius-related politic issue in the General Sirius XM Discussion or even in the Sirius XM Stock Talk forum, but please put it in a different thread, and the title of that thread MUST HAVE the word POLITICS or POLITICAL in the thread.

There is a place for everything. This thread cannot and will not turn into the Yahoo or Google boards. I will delete or edit all political topics within this thread, as well as any thread not specifically created to discuss politics (again, indicated by the words POLITICAL or POLITICS in the title of the thread). Please cooperate with me here. This is just an area that breeds arguments and resentment and it is not conducive to good stock talk.

Thank you for your cooperation.

- Newman

03-31-2009, 12:14 AM #2
    Tomorrow (the 31st) is my birthday and pay day from work! heres hoping sirius has a good day too!

03-31-2009, 12:43 AM #3
    Hoping for the AM tick up.....

Addict
    03-31-2009, 12:49 AM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    I know, it is a bit early for the new intraday thread.

PLEASE keep all politics OUT of this thread. Anything political will be edited or deleted. You can post political threads that are not related to Sirius in the Off Topic Politics Thread or you can post any Sirius-related politic issue in the General Sirius XM Discussion or even in the Sirius XM Stock Talk forum, but please put it in a different thread, and the title of that thread MUST HAVE the word POLITICS or POLITICAL in the thread.

There is a place for everything. This thread cannot and will not turn into the Yahoo or Google boards. I will delete or edit all political topics within this thread, as well as any thread not specifically created to discuss politics (again, indicated by the words POLITICAL or POLITICS in the title of the thread). Please cooperate with me here. This is just an area that breeds arguments and resentment and it is not conducive to good stock talk.

Thank you for your cooperation.

- Newman
    GREAT ACTION..we really needed this to keep it from becoming yaZOO. Thanks a million

Addict
    03-31-2009, 12:58 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusHope View Post
    GREAT ACTION..we really needed this to keep it from becoming yaZOO. Thanks a million
    Totally agree. Thanks Newman. Look forward to sane conversation about
    Sirius stock.

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    03-31-2009, 05:02 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyf View Post
    Tomorrow (the 31st) is my birthday and pay day from work! heres hoping sirius has a good day too!
    Happy Birthday,
    It is my Wife's Birthday as well and I hope you both make money on SIRI.

Mentor
    03-31-2009, 06:04 AM #7
    Reuters has issued an analysts upgrade to Outperform from neutral on March 27th 2009.Sorry don't have a link ,tried to attach it here but it is too big for this site i was told...Doesn't give a price target ,but it is pretty positive and
    got it from my Vanguard account in analysts reviews.Has anyone seen any other reports other than Miller Tabak that Brandon posted last week?

I thought we would have had more analysts by now putting out reports and covering the company since CC in march..

Banned
    03-31-2009, 06:12 AM #8
    Last trade .33

6:10 am

Bid .34
    Ask .48

Looks like we're heading North this a.m.

Guru
    03-31-2009, 06:57 AM #9
    Thanks Newman...it was getting hard to sift through the nonsense...although interesting it does not belong here.

thanks.

Banned
    03-31-2009, 07:04 AM #10
    7:03

Bid .34
    Ask .39

Page 1 of 28 12311 ...