Page 3 of 4 1234
    Guru
    03-31-2009, 02:02 AM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

Unable to join you on the google gmail stock talk. Working 8-6 doing Home Health Physical Therapy in rural San Antonio area. But had looked briefly at spng several months ago. Nothing to technical, just looking. BDI continues to tank. How are you guys holding up with the dry shippers?

Heard a caller on hannity compare Obama to a Freaking Used Car salesman!!! Hilarious!!!!!

Hope today is better than yesterday!!

Have a good one!

Jeff
    Doing great...a nice opportunity today with the market down. We bought FREE at 1.18 and 1.24....a score for the long run, Jeff!

Have no fear!

When you get a chance, feel free to join us....! Sincerely,

Bill

Guru
    03-31-2009, 02:05 AM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    Oh, OK!! no problem, I will be a little flaky, going here and there but, when I have something good I will throw it on the table for you guys!!

I sent you a reply to your email, so never mind, just let me know.

So now we have CEObama and instead of Mr Goodwrench we have Mr obamawrench!!

This is getting to be really stupid in regards to the government!!
    Service with a big-ass smile and no content.

Obamawrench! I like that! The mechanic of your mind!

Later,

Bill

03-31-2009, 02:25 AM #23
    Buy Starkwood!!(SKWD) This company just obtained a new bio-weapon and the pps will soar once they carry out an attack!!! The CEO Jon Voight, is great!! And he has the company headed in the right direction!!! As long as the government doesn't seize control of the company and dilute the shareholders!! Go long!!!

Back up the truck!!!!

Buy!! Buy!! Buy!!

Lottery ticket stock!!!

OK, enough jokes!! Yeah, I saw FREE today Bill, it will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow.

I have no clue, have a good one, I am out for the night!!

Crude is going up in global markets, so we will see.

Later!!!

Guru
    03-31-2009, 11:27 PM #24

Today

As far as FREE and the dry shipping stocks....they all sucked today....even DRYS ended up with a +.11 gain or +.14...don't remember. DRYS was one of the top gaining stocks today, believe it or not!

I was shocked when I looked. Maybe the market will be in a better mood tomorrow.....It was basically sideways.....just waiting for something good or bad....not exciting at all. I went and did some plumbing today and tomorrow I have to go do some plumbing, then on Thursday and Friday I have to replace a bathroom floor, so I won't be around much.

I am starting to get busy......I will email you tomorrow...I am tired like you tonight.

Have a great one,

Bill

Guru
    03-31-2009, 11:30 PM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    Buy Starkwood!!(SKWD) This company just obtained a new bio-weapon and the pps will soar once they carry out an attack!!! The CEO Jon Voight, is great!! And he has the company headed in the right direction!!! As long as the government doesn't seize control of the company and dilute the shareholders!! Go long!!!

Back up the truck!!!!

Buy!! Buy!! Buy!!

Lottery ticket stock!!!

OK, enough jokes!! Yeah, I saw FREE today Bill, it will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow.

I have no clue, have a good one, I am out for the night!!

Crude is going up in global markets, so we will see.

Later!!!
    Sounds like a stock that Jack wouldn't buy! Great imagination....Jack Bauer...a man's man!

Addict
    04-01-2009, 01:31 PM #26
    Hello again gentlemen,
    Anyone watching ELI?

Thoughts? Opinions?

Mentor
    04-01-2009, 09:58 PM #27
    Bill

did you and the boys pick up some spng on monday. up 100% in 2 days. Damn Etrade..dammit...dammit...dammitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Have a great day. I will check back in later this evening!

04-01-2009, 11:05 PM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    As far as FREE and the dry shipping stocks....they all sucked today....even DRYS ended up with a +.11 gain or +.14...don't remember. DRYS was one of the top gaining stocks today, believe it or not!

I was shocked when I looked. Maybe the market will be in a better mood tomorrow.....It was basically sideways.....just waiting for something good or bad....not exciting at all. I went and did some plumbing today and tomorrow I have to go do some plumbing, then on Thursday and Friday I have to replace a bathroom floor, so I won't be around much.

I am starting to get busy......I will email you tomorrow...I am tired like you tonight.

Have a great one,

Bill
    No worries!!!

Yeah, not liking the market at all this week. Monday was exciting, then it just fizzled out.

ESLR really performed well last week, seems like a lot of stocks are trying to find new ranges of late.

I want to go into gas/oil, but not enough money to make it worth while, plus no one knows if cap n trade will go through. Or should I call it, tax n redistribute?

Well I am beat, been running around getting things done!! Have a good one everybody!!!

04-01-2009, 11:22 PM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Hello again gentlemen,
    Anyone watching ELI?

Thoughts? Opinions?
    Your CNO broke through a buck, damn that would have been a nice white knuckle ride!!

ELI, I don't follow pharma sector at all, I would call in the number on the link here and see what they are yapping about, if you have not yet already. Clearly it caused the run up on March 24th.

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/...0News/2240911/

Anyone have any good nuggets on GSX???

Thanks in advance!! later,

Addict
    04-02-2009, 12:44 AM #30

Need opinions ASAP!

I've been watching XTLB for the past 6 months. It started at .14 back then and dropped to hang out between .06-.09 for quite awhile. Over the past week or so it has crept up to hang btween .14-.16.

No news in the past week, no press releases since March 18, and those made the price rise.

I closed today at .14 but in AH trading dropped to .021!!!!!!!
    TWO CENTS??!! This one has me wondering. Cant find any news on why it dropped. Can you guys?? If no news is found, is that reason to buy?? If it dropped on no news it will go back up quickly so I was hoping for responses quickly.
    I'm not currently invested in it but would love to catch this one on the way up if possible, but dont want to get suckered for a high percentage of my buy-in on this one.

Advice please???

Page 3 of 4 1234