Page 2 of 4 1234
    03-30-2009, 09:11 AM #11
    Do any of you guys know if Scottrade will allow you to trade to 4 decimals? I've taken quite an interest in penny stocks as well.

Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 09:23 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by jelax View Post
    Do any of you guys know if Scottrade will allow you to trade to 4 decimals? I've taken quite an interest in penny stocks as well.
    Scottrade does allow .0001

Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 09:24 AM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by jelax View Post
    yes....only a few times have i not been able to....

03-30-2009, 11:53 PM #14

bye bye birdy!!!! bye bye!!!....

Last edited by dread; 03-31-2009 at 12:52 AM.

Guru
    03-31-2009, 01:01 AM #15

Getting hooked up

Dread,

I sent Ray and Tony your gmail addy so we can get you hooked up! I look forward to it!

Bill

Guru
    03-31-2009, 01:03 AM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

Finally got some dry powder to use. Was planning to join you guys in picking up some spng. Wouldn't you know it. Remembered that Etrade won't let me trade 3 or 4 decimal places, only 2....go figure.

So, I'm still waiting. Probably will open a TD Ameritrade account today or tomorrow. Screw Etrade!!!!

Have a great day!

Jeff
    Jeff, just email me with your gmail addy and I will get you set up through Ray, the chief commander of Google talk....I can't run that thing for squat!

Bill

Guru
    03-31-2009, 01:09 AM #17

Maybe in the morning!

Maybe in the morning there will be a market to trade in! Then again, maybe not...we shall see.....today sucked big time!

Arghhhh......maties.....a real bummer.

Except for scraping by and selling some stock at a loss to buy some cheaper which will make more than the loss....hard decision, but it will work.

Dumped ETFC at a loss to buy FREE cheap. That is the story...I hate taking a loss, but this is calculated and should pay, that is why I did it. Can't do without dry shipping stocks. ETFC has been a failure for weeks. Shorters are all over it....time to dump and make gains. (That wasn't coherent English, but just thoughts...)

Bill

Mentor
    03-31-2009, 01:15 AM #18
    Bill

Unable to join you on the google gmail stock talk. Working 8-6 doing Home Health Physical Therapy in rural San Antonio area. But had looked briefly at spng several months ago. Nothing to technical, just looking. BDI continues to tank. How are you guys holding up with the dry shippers?

Heard a caller on hannity compare Obama to a Freaking Used Car salesman!!! Hilarious!!!!!

Hope today is better than yesterday!!

Have a good one!

Jeff

03-31-2009, 01:24 AM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Dread,

I sent Ray and Tony your gmail addy so we can get you hooked up! I look forward to it!

Bill
    Oh, OK!! no problem, I will be a little flaky, going here and there but, when I have something good I will throw it on the table for you guys!!

I sent you a reply to your email, so never mind, just let me know.

So now we have CEObama and instead of Mr Goodwrench we have Mr obamawrench!!

This is getting to be really stupid in regards to the government!!

03-31-2009, 01:28 AM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

Unable to join you on the google gmail stock talk. Working 8-6 doing Home Health Physical Therapy in rural San Antonio area. But had looked briefly at spng several months ago. Nothing to technical, just looking. BDI continues to tank. How are you guys holding up with the dry shippers?

Heard a caller on hannity compare Obama to a Freaking Used Car salesman!!! Hilarious!!!!!

Hope today is better than yesterday!!

Have a good one!

Jeff
    Sorry to hear that, you should just sign up with us, and when you have an idea or strategy just throw it over to us to think about!!

Yeah!! He not only is the used car salesman, he's the frickin CEO too!!

LOL!!!

Page 2 of 4 1234