Page 33 of 33 ... 23313233
    Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 11:17 PM #321
    That is true, but what they have in mind is a worldwide recovery and the German automakers sell a better part of their cars abroad, hence they just try to bridge that by pushing the domestic demand.
    On the other side , retailers are already complaining about people spending their money on new cars and have nothing left to buy new TV's,PC's or go on vacation. They probably are going to have a third stimulus to get things going.
    Let's see what the G20 will get us. Rumor has it they are going to install a worldwide finance police force, headquartered in NY under the UN authority.

Quote Originally Posted by RMAN View Post
    I see one problem with that if they sell allot of cars now instead of over a longer span, it could hurt the automakers down the road.

A protracted low numbers for car sales going forward.

Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 11:17 PM #322
    Personally, I'm not sweating the drop. It can continue for all I care. If it drops down low enough I'm going in hard and try to get my average down to below .50. I've got a whole keg of dry powder. If it goes up, I win as well.

Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 11:21 PM #323
    Quote Originally Posted by otone View Post
    Personally, I'm not sweating the drop. It can continue for all I care. If it drops down low enough I'm going in hard and try to get my average down to below .50. I've got a whole keg of dry powder. If it goes up, I win as well.
    Happy hunting and good luck!

03-30-2009, 11:28 PM #324

Fox news announcing gm general motors to be renamed government motors

as we all know fox news is sooo accurate...fair and balenced like a butchers thumb on the scale.

Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 11:54 PM #325
    Quote Originally Posted by RMAN View Post
    Happy hunting and good luck!
    Just not going to sweat the inevitable ups and downs and would suggest anyone not daytrading to do the same. sucks to see your buy-in point in the red, but it is what it is. Never ending string of bad news with this stock.

Now, we'll have Q1 gloom and doomers coming out of the woodwork... what else... oh yeah MLB setting a precedent with it's online offering....what else... oh yeah, where the F'k is the iphone app (or winmo/blackberry/decent online app for that matter)... it's never ending. If you think this stock is going to be at .60 or higher at any point this year and you bought in the 30's, don't sweat it. 100% return is pretty damn good in this market.

Whether or not the MM's really use any of that fear to scare investors out of their shares, I have no idea. It will get to you if you let it. All that negativity and BK talk kept me from going all in at .06. I got a few shares, but I could have gotten a bunch more.

Page 33 of 33 ... 23313233