Page 31 of 33 ... 212930313233
    Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 09:20 PM #301
    Choirgirl................... I like the way the gears turn in your head. ..killer.

Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 09:21 PM #302
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    We knew sirius was developing their own iPhone app. They mentioned iPods but gave no specifics. This is also a desktop app we are talking about so I have no clue.

Charles seems to feel that I may be reading too much into the screenshot. He doubts there is a connection between the 2. As much as every ounce of me seems to think there is no way in heck Nicemac would use a sirius screenshot to promote a nonsirius product, Charles is usually right on these tech things.
    Brandon, I have to side with Charles on this as well. Notice that this application seems to have the ability to record streams. I live out in Hawaii, so don't get the Satellite feed but was looking for a way to record some of my favorite Sirius shows and put them on my ipod to listen in my car. I e-mailed the Nicemac guys to see if they had thought about having a record capability and he replied saying that legally, there was no way they could put in the capability to record Sirius XM streams.

03-30-2009, 09:24 PM #303

nicemac story

Brandon,
    I posted to your news story about this. I'm thinking that this is an internet radio platform and that the ipod/iphone app. that SiriusXM is coming out with is something totally different. I could be wrong, but that's my feeling on this.

This is my first post in this forum. I found most of you over at SA a couple of months ago and followed you over here. It's the first stock posting site I've ever come across that was worth spending any time at. Anyway, just kind of wanted to say hi, since I'm feeling very much like a peeping Tom half the time.

Sheree

Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 09:29 PM #304
    Hi Sheree........................ nice wings.

Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 09:31 PM #305
    http://www.bild.de/BILD/auto/2009/03...ir-die-praemie.

I tried to copy a link from a german newspaper, you can see a VW-dealer last saturday, they had 3000 customers, they desperately try to buy new cars after the goverment doubled the stimulus package for the automakers.
    See my earlier post and Brandons too.

Addict
    03-30-2009, 09:41 PM #306
    Hi Sheree...welcome to the best board for SXM especially if you are a long shareholder. You will learn more from this board about SXM than you could ever imagine.

Addict
    03-30-2009, 09:44 PM #307
    After Hours Trade Reporting
    Pre-Market Charts | After Hours Charts After Hours
    Last: $ .325 After Hours
    High: $ .345
    After Hours
    Volume: 114,690 After Hours
    Low: $ .325

After Hours
    Time (ET) After Hours
    Price After Hours
    Share Volume
    19:47 $ .325 5,000

should be interesting premarket tomorrow

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    03-30-2009, 10:00 PM #308
    Quote Originally Posted by choirgirl View Post
    I totally agree, relmor. The scary part, coming from the old world I can assure you there is much more to come if they go the same path.
    Glenn Beck was on Fox Business AH and he compared the Obama-Admin.
    with vampires, once they at your neck they don't let you go, they finally suck you dry.
    I have been a Glenn Beck fan for years an am so very proud of his moving up to FOX. Bill O, has to watch out now for the number one rating slot.......

Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 10:07 PM #309
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    I guess I've been fired. Seeking Alpha didn't bother to pick up my last 2 articles. I wonder what thats about?
    Don't sweat it, leave free time to be on this board!

Addict
    03-30-2009, 10:12 PM #310
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Gambler View Post
    I have been a Glenn Beck fan for years an am so very proud of his moving up to FOX. Bill O, has to watch out now for the number one rating slot.......
    You might be getting too much sun.....Bill has been #1 for ten years....Its never gonna happen............