Page 6 of 33 ... 4567816 ...
    Addict
    03-30-2009, 09:48 AM #51
    Isnt there a difference between spending money on the Iraq war and spending it to help solve the energy and health care crisis. I quess you would prefer we
    stick our heads in the sand and continue with past policies that would surely have bankrupted this country even separate from this financial crisis.

Mentor
    03-30-2009, 09:48 AM #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    Dude inherited a shit sandwich........
    McCain would of had to have done the exact same thing. Not Obamas fault. Its the American voters fault. What happens when you dont elect the right canidate at the most crucial time in American history(in my life time.).Ron Paul was the only canidate who offered real solutions. Lower government spending, cut taxes, no dollar printing. World would have flocked back to our markets in droves with that policy. And all this removing the dollar as the world reserve currency would never get any steam. Probably would have let AIG fail(dont worry, what the government isnt telling you is all those policies(with government bridging and guaranteeing loans in the mean time) could have been transffered to other companies, or a new company could have been created. Since this is too easy, and doesnt get the banks their money AIG lost on bets(with your money), it was never going to happen.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 03-30-2009 at 09:52 AM.

Mentor
    03-30-2009, 09:49 AM #53
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor View Post
    I hope all those that voted for Obama suffer the most.
    I hope all of the US automaker management ,who have made shit cars for years, suffer the most.....

Good luck with that one.......

I hope the bastards that froze up the credit markets with the credit default swaps and the deregulators that allowed it to happen suffer too.....
    Last edited by Demian; 03-30-2009 at 09:52 AM.

Mentor
    03-30-2009, 09:49 AM #54
    Hope everyone took the gift ISEG handed you this morning. Probably last chance to buy at .31, .32 and probably .33 cents period.

03-30-2009, 09:49 AM #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    Well - I take a break from the board and this is what I get.... down around .33

Looks like a good time to add to your positions across the boards. Thanks to our current administration - every stock in my portfolio is markedly down this morning... Not sure whether to laugh or break something....

Im back in the game this morning finally. Now i just hope by the end o the day i will be making money.........

Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 09:50 AM #56
    Good morning guys................read through all the posts, ready for the next cup of coffee.................... guess the Dog and I will have to hold the line today. Unfortunately out of bullets today. D-MN !!! HATE TO MISS THIS BUYING OPPORTUNITY. Good luck on your trades today. Will be monitoring. ..killer and the Dog.

Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 09:51 AM #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    Dude inherited a shit sandwich........
    And turned it into diarrhea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 09:54 AM #58
    Lloyd Handjob,
    What is your definition of recession.. and how do you figure it started in December '07. (I know some media outlets have also made that claim).

Banned
    03-30-2009, 09:54 AM #59
    Brandon your opinions about Obama are obviously quite biased. What would you have done with GM and Chrysler? Besides you havent even listened to his 11am speech. But i already know you will say YOU DONT NEED TO.
    I would break up the companies as I outlined in this thread. The parts being greater than the whole in this case. Downsizing GM creates a scenario in which only the strong survive, but protects the US auto industry.

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1719

He is responsible for the present unemployment rate? That is the craziest comment I have heard yet. He obvioulsy inherited unemployment going south and anyone with the least bit of intelligence would be aware that unemployment is a lagging indicator and continues down EVEN after a recession turns around. This Recession started in DEC. 2007. Its been going on for 17 months. Give me a break!
    Correct. It had been heading south, which is the reason you received economic stimulus checks of 500.00 on average over the past two years. Obama's solution? 13.00 extra in a weekly paycheck that has no effect on the economy.

Almost EVERY economist Republican and Democrat will tell you that when the country is in a DEEP Recession the GOV'T has to spend money to get us out of it. Can you show me a comment you made in the last 2 years regarding budget deficits in the past administration?
    http://siriusbuzz.com/go-ask-alice.php

http://siriusbuzz.com/brandons-call.php

Don't ever call me 1 sided. You show me where you have ever not been biased.

Addict
    03-30-2009, 09:55 AM #60
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    McCain would of had to have done the exact same thing. Not Obamas fault. Its the American voters fault. What happens when you dont elect the right canidate at the most crucial time in American history(in my life time.).Ron Paul was the only canidate who offered real solutions. Lower government spending, cut taxes, no dollar printing. World would have flocked back to our markets in droves with that policy. And all this removing the dollar as the world reserve currency would never get any steam. Probably would have let AIG fail(dont worry, what the government isnt telling you is all those policies(with government bridging and guaranteeing loans in the mean time) could have been transffered to other companies, or a new company could have been created. Since this is too easy, and doesnt get the banks their money AIG lost on bets(with your money), it was never going to happen.
    Reimor you CANT cut spending and taxes in the midst of a DEEP Recession.
    That is suicide and would send us into a Depression. Where did you read this
    policy prescription? Can you quote me Ron Paul on this economic situation or
    any serious Economist that backs your point of view

Page 6 of 33 ... 4567816 ...