Page 24 of 33 ... 142223242526 ...
  1. Beach Gamblers Ghost
    03-30-2009, 04:11 PM #231
    Quote Originally Posted by cos1000 View Post
    You didn't do anything to offend me or anyone else that I could see.... I thought your coming back on as a mere shadow of your old self was pretty funny..... and I am sure frustrating for you. Hope things work out for you...
    I am in communication with Charles now to try and resolve, I know for a fact I try to bring joy to the thread and never knock anyone, hell I even think the dog likes me.......

Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 04:14 PM #232
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Gamblers Ghost View Post
    This is Beach Gambler,
    couldn't make the assumption had you not said you were Beach Gambler......
    lol tad sarcastic

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    03-30-2009, 04:15 PM #233
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Gamblers Ghost View Post
    I am in communication with Charles now to try and resolve, I know for a fact I try to bring joy to the thread and never knock anyone, hell I even think the dog likes me.......
    WOOOOOO HOOOOOO I AM BACK
    Thanks Charles
    and sorry sundevil, but I will keep my word and not talk about my shack,
    Damn, what did the maid do with my lotion..........lol

03-30-2009, 04:16 PM #234
    Quote Originally Posted by exilejeff View Post
    couldn't make the assumption had you not said you were Beach Gambler......
    lol tad sarcastic
    ha ha but you are right, I overthink things

Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 04:17 PM #235
    ehe good to have you back on your real sn

Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 04:19 PM #236
    The prius is a "feel good" car for the masses, {notice I did not tell you a party}, that believe they are punishing big oil. Your "Green Movement" people will pay several thousand more for that type of car. Mileage is so so............... to ok.... compared to gasoline comparables. Resale is GARBAGE............ BECAUSE ABOUT THE TIME YOU WISH TO TRADE UP, ALL POSSIBLE BUYERS REALIZE THE SEVERAL THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO REPLACE THE WORN OUT BATTERY BANKS....................... and they will not pay anything for the used cars. Electrical demand will go way up ............ your electrical bills will go way up. How much in $$$$ to get rid of spent batteries? What a deal !!!!!!!!!! LAUGHABLE. Nat gas vehicle would be the logical transitional vehicle, from a cost savings basis, HOWEVER, Big Oil haters will not consider it. And so......................... we deserve every bit of pain coming our way. Throw emotion to the side, use common sense and the facts at hand and............................. THINK for a change.

03-30-2009, 04:21 PM #237
    Quote Originally Posted by killerkaul View Post
    The prius is a "feel good" car for the masses, {notice I did not tell you a party}, that believe they are punishing big oil. Your "Green Movement" people will pay several thousand more for that type of car. Mileage is so so............... to ok.... compared to gasoline comparables. Resale is GARBAGE............ BECAUSE ABOUT THE TIME YOU WISH TO TRADE UP, ALL POSSIBLE BUYERS REALIZE THE SEVERAL THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO REPLACE THE WORN OUT BATTERY BANKS....................... and they will not pay anything for the used cars. Electrical demand will go way up ............ your electrical bills will go way up. How much in $$$$ to get rid of spent batteries? What a deal !!!!!!!!!! LAUGHABLE. Nat gas vehicle would be the logical transitional vehicle, from a cost savings basis, HOWEVER, Big Oil haters will not consider it. And so......................... we deserve every bit of pain coming our way. Throw emotion to the side, use common sense and the facts at hand and............................. THINK for a change.
    "HEAR HEAR" Throwing the dog some raw meat

Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 04:26 PM #238
    Quote Originally Posted by killerkaul View Post
    BECAUSE ABOUT THE TIME YOU WISH TO TRADE UP, ALL POSSIBLE BUYERS REALIZE THE SEVERAL THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO REPLACE THE WORN OUT BATTERY BANKS......................
    i think i read that the 2010 prius battery life is 8 years, and im willing to guess
    the price will drop significantly by then......its not that it is cheaper to have a hybrid, and yes it is a "feel good" car, but you have to start somewhere.....ur not going to hang on to your horse and carriage forever when they come out with model T's......right?

Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 04:31 PM #239

Fiat

Did anyone see Michigans Governor on Fox ? She really believes Fiat will bring jobs to Michigan.
    I was once a proud owner of a Fiat Uno, believe me no one would want a Fiat.
    If you look at the European Carmaker, Fiat is the worst, this is not going to help Chrysler.

Banned
    03-30-2009, 04:32 PM #240
    Big news: a scrappage program is coming. Lost in all this bankruptcy talk is President Obama's endorsement today of a scrappage program aimed to boost auto sales, which will likely be funded from the stimulus program and made retroactive. These programs give consumers a rebate on the purchase of a new car when they trade in or "scrap" their old car. Would this make a difference in sales? In Germany, where a program is now in place, the program has experienced a 2.4 percent "take" rate, according to Barclays; they estimate a similar take rate among U.S. eligible buyers could boost U.S. sales by 3 million units.
    That is significant, in a year where many are expecting total sales of below 10 million units.
    There are also indications Obama would support a second incentive that would allow for taxes paid on a new car to be deducted from the buyer's income tax.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/29961363

Page 24 of 33 ... 142223242526 ...