Page 20 of 33 ... 10181920212230 ...
    Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 02:21 PM #191
    Plus you can get the same mileage as a Honda civic!

So what is the benefit?

How do you dispose of all the batteries every 2-3 years?

Each replacement 2000.00-3000.00 dollars!

03-30-2009, 02:22 PM #192
    Does anybody here need a drink? I know I sure could use one..

Addict
    03-30-2009, 02:25 PM #193
    I suppose the govt doesnt support the oil and gas industry with tax credits huh?
    You like to throw the word idiot around a lot dont you. Where did you learn your
    manners?

All industries in their infancy are supported in various ways. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it if in the long run it leads to a free standing thriving business. Lets see
    how hard the oil, gas and coal industries fight to keep THEIR subsidies. Dont like to talk about those now do you?

Tell me about your sirius portfolio which is more to the point.

P.S. Prius and the Insight will sell incredibly well when we come out of this recession especially as gas prices head back up (which they inevitably will). You can drive your
    Hummer! LOL.

Guru
    03-30-2009, 02:26 PM #194
    Quote Originally Posted by bananaz View Post
    Hello everyone, I seemed to have stumbled onto the political forum. Could someone direct me toward the Sirius Stock Intra-day forum please?

Yes go about a mile down turn right then go 3/2 of a mile turn left.

03-30-2009, 02:27 PM #195
    CHEERS!! to that....Where's Woody? LOL..

Hey Brandon, would you please just kick these two out of this forum for a day and let them cool off??

I am really trying to follow the stock and understand today's trending..It is a pain in the ass screening through all this other BS....

Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 02:27 PM #196
    Quote Originally Posted by bananaz View Post
    Hello everyone, I seemed to have stumbled onto the political forum. Could someone direct me toward the Sirius Stock Intra-day forum please?

Sure...NP... First select Stock from the home page... Then Select Sirius XM Satellite Radion Forums... Then.......wait a minute... I thought so....Damn......

Never mine.... It appears we are already there.

IMHO stock prices will rise by weeks end to where it was last Friday.

Addict
    03-30-2009, 02:30 PM #197
    You have to dispose of the battery every 2 to 3 years? Can you show me that especially
    in regards to the 2010 Prius. I will be awaiting your proof. You can't throw out information that arent facts.

i own solar photovoltaic panels now not because they cost less now but because its a long term investment and over time I will make up for the initial large cost. Get it?
    Its called investing for the long term and not for the short term. That is exactly what got us in this mess we are in.

So how long have you owned Sirius stock and what price did you buy it at? LOL.

03-30-2009, 02:31 PM #198
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    I suppose the govt doesnt support the oil and gas industry with tax credits huh?
    You like to throw the word idiot around a lot dont you. Where did you learn your
    manners?

All industries in their infancy are supported in various ways. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it if in the long run it leads to a free standing thriving business. Lets see
    how hard the oil, gas and coal industries fight to keep THEIR subsidies. Dont like to talk about those now do you?

Tell me about your sirius portfolio which is more to the point.

P.S. Prius and the Insight will sell incredibly well when we come out of this recession especially as gas prices head back up (which they inevitably will). You can drive your
    Hummer! LOL.
    Who are you directing this email towards? Man, you've had a fire in your attic...put it out! Call the hybrid fire truck.

Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 02:32 PM #199
    *DJ GM Bondholders Still Back 'Substantial' Debt/Equity Exchange
    Can you say dilution!

03-30-2009, 02:32 PM #200
    Hi, Don't want to go to political side but
    All recessions/depressions what ever you want to call them begin with banks and money supply.
    The first 6 big depressions in American history all hit when government had little/no debt. No depressions have occurred when government was big spender

So govement spending does not cause depressions.

Depressions all begin when there is problems inside banking.

Now comes the tricky part
    To attempt to come out of depressions government spends money and this appears to prolong depression but real reason is money is spent trying to restore industry and consumer spending but not to repair banking.

By repair banking I don't mean buy toxic assets I mean fix the money supply and loose credit. (It is always over leveraged fractional banking that is root cause of later troubles)

Fix the banks and money supply and you solve the cause of depressions. Some companies may need to dissolve.

In short it's not government deficits that cause depressions

Page 20 of 33 ... 10181920212230 ...