Page 30 of 33 ... 202829303132 ...
    Guru
    03-30-2009, 07:35 PM #291
    everytime it hits .34 they drop the ask to .33 wtf is that shit.

Addict
    03-30-2009, 07:38 PM #292
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    everytime it hits .34 they drop the ask to .33 wtf is that shit.
    you know trippin...more of the same old manipulation until we get some real big buyers and day traders and shorts get lost. The longs will have to take this stock higher by not selling.

Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 07:41 PM #293
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    I am a small business owner of a film production company. I understand hiring workers and paying taxes etc. I work hard to make a living and employ other people. I dont oppose people accumulating wealth. People should benefit from their hard work. No one likes to pay more taxes. But What happened in the last 8 years or more was an unnaturally large redistribution of wealth from the middle class to the wealthy. It got out of kilter and needs rebalancing. Thats my opinion.

I find nothing wrong with that. However, I (and apparently Relmor as well) worry that the burden may fall unfairly on the small guy (us) and not the big guys, most of whom contributed bigtime to President Obama's campaign, (and Bush's, and Cinton's and....). Will they get a better shake out of this deal than us, or not? I hope not.

Banned
    03-30-2009, 07:43 PM #294
    If anyone cares, click on the news button on top left.

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    03-30-2009, 08:04 PM #295
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    Now that I know about,,,,, I will and yes I care..

Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 08:05 PM #296
    Bananaz................ interesting article, I'll keep my Hummer. My wife is safe driving it. I'm 6'3" tall and I would'nt trade the room or the COMFORT. Great on vacation. Thanks. ..killer.

03-30-2009, 08:06 PM #297
    Well that should stimulate some chatter...thanks Brandon.

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    03-30-2009, 08:09 PM #298
    Brandon,
    Is this news still as good as the news that Sirius would develop their own app? Do you also think that this may throw Sirius back into some good P.R. like it did last time after the cc.

Banned
    03-30-2009, 08:16 PM #299
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Gambler View Post
    Brandon,
    Is this news still as good as the news that Sirius would develop their own app? Do you also think that this may throw Sirius back into some good P.R. like it did last time after the cc.
    We knew sirius was developing their own iPhone app. They mentioned iPods but gave no specifics. This is also a desktop app we are talking about so I have no clue.

Charles seems to feel that I may be reading too much into the screenshot. He doubts there is a connection between the 2. As much as every ounce of me seems to think there is no way in heck Nicemac would use a sirius screenshot to promote a nonsirius product, Charles is usually right on these tech things.

Enthusiast
    03-30-2009, 09:15 PM #300
    I totally agree, relmor. The scary part, coming from the old world I can assure you there is much more to come if they go the same path.
    Glenn Beck was on Fox Business AH and he compared the Obama-Admin.
    with vampires, once they at your neck they don't let you go, they finally suck you dry.

Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Its not hard. Huge corporations run this country. Policies in the way governments tax business's is 100 percent biased against the small business owner. Why would large corporations want small business's that might one day compete against their market share to survive? Easy, tax the crap out of them. And trust me, as a small business owner, they are taxing the crap out of me. Bush was taxing the crap out of me, and Obama will continue to tax the crap out of me. Until the people run the country, and not large corporations, and their interests, then its how it will always be. I have to lay off workers because of taxes I pay, and get nothing back for. THese taxes to not employ anyone, they just allow the govenment to spend more(any government job is a negative to society. The fewer government jobs the better our country.

Page 30 of 33 ... 202829303132 ...