Page 11 of 36 ... 91011121321 ...
    Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    03-27-2009, 11:40 AM #101
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    LMAO... some of you guys are really funny.
    But I do have to practice what I preach. I urge everyone, including myself, not to bash the others on this post. That includes bashing John. I wont do it anymore and I hope many others stop also. Let's lead by example people.
    Ahhhh, Rick chose the path of a Jedi Knight.........OBI WAN has taught him well

Guru
    03-27-2009, 11:41 AM #102
    And the saddest part is that you think its about Brandon. It's about you bashing the honest efforts of others on this forum. You were the one that selected Brandon, not me. I'd be defending anyone else that a hater like you feels the need to consistently degrade.

To make myself and my hopes perfectly clear, I invite you, John, to stop looking for all the imperfections of the good people on this forum and start building people up. Affirm them so that as a group SiriusBuzz can actualize all the potential that its members individually possess.

What do you say? Let's forgive other people's imperfections, be grateful that they forgive ours as well, and work together to make some money.
    (A friggin truckload of money!!!!)

ShotsII, I am who I am, If you had been here a while you might have figured that out. As for bashing, I only do it when the person is wrong. Now you may think that does no good or that you get nothing from it but like many dolts you cant see your nose in front of your face. Point in fact go check this thread out, after reading the whole thing, you tell me who was right and who was wrong and if it would have been better to just let that kind of thinking go on.

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=554

Yea thats what I thought. I say that in advance because you dont have to be to intelligent to get the point. I know you will get after reading that thread. Plain and simple your veiw point is wrong.

Enthusiast
    03-27-2009, 11:42 AM #103
    LMAO... some of you guys are really funny.
    But I do have to practice what I preach. I urge everyone, including myself, not to bash the others on this post. That includes bashing John. I wont do it anymore and I hope many others stop also. Let's lead by example people.
    ShotsII how long you been around these parts? Since March 2009? Oh wait it still is March 2009. You speak as if you command respect and exert influence on others who know you on this forum. but who are you really? a 20 year kid? I'm not bashing you so don't get the sniffles but I think we can all take it and let others defend themselves for themselves. I've been "bashed" a lot cause I made snippety and perceived disrespectful comments (sorry ChoirGirl if you are real!) but no need to belabor your hippy let's all get along peace man lead by example nobility. We get your message- a good one in principle- but this is a forum and we know how to behave more or less. Thanks
    Last edited by dmo2424; 03-27-2009 at 11:46 AM.

Banned
    03-27-2009, 11:42 AM #104
    note also that the daily trendline is moving up. higher bottoms on each dip. As I said, it will sit in this range for most of the day. I am the great I AM!

Banned
    03-27-2009, 11:46 AM #105
    PS. That was just meant to irritate some people.

Addict
    03-27-2009, 11:47 AM #106
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    ShotsII, I am who I am, If you had been here a while you might have figured that out. As for bashing, I only do it when the person is wrong. Now you may think that does no good or that you get nothing from it but like many dolts you cant see your nose in front of your face. Point in fact go check this thread out, after reading the whole thing, you tell me who was right and who was wrong and if it would have been better to just let that kind of thinking go on.

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=554

Yea thats what I thought. I say that in advance because you dont have to be to intelligent to get the point. I know you will get after reading that thread. Plain and simple your veiw point is wrong.
    I repeat...

I invite you, John, to stop looking for all the imperfections of the good people on this forum and start building people up. Affirm them so that as a group SiriusBuzz can actualize all the potential that its members individually possess.

What do you say? Let's forgive other people's imperfections, be grateful that they forgive ours as well, and work together to make some money.
    (A friggin truckload of money!!!!)

Mentor
    03-27-2009, 11:47 AM #107
    Heres my best guess on how today will play out.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Addict
    03-27-2009, 11:48 AM #108
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusDad View Post
    Wow, such anger all the time. I hope your life gets better.
    I don't think anyone here is REALLY angry. I'm new, so I have no cyber relationships forged here, but have been observing, and enjoying, the discussion. I've learned more in a few days from everyone than I have picked up over the years with respect to investing.

Let me say this: I think, to those of you who are day trading for a living, you have every right to nit pick comments on the stock ups and downs, even if only for a tenth of a cent. The reason I say that is if you depend on this action for a living, you have a very understandable tendency to react strongly to what others say that may affect the trading strategy, even if only of a few investors (and many more who read these boards, but don't participate).
    However, that said, I think it's best to just comment on the points you agree or disagree with and leave anything that may be construed (or misconstrued...which is easy to do with email/posting) out of it. But, it's healthy to have debate and challenge to ideas and 'facts' presented because it benefits everyone, including new guys like me. Just my 2 cents....or...more appropriate here...just my 1.9995 cents.....LOL!

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    03-27-2009, 11:48 AM #109
    Quote Originally Posted by dmo2424 View Post
    ShotsII how long you been around these parts? Since March 2009? Oh wait it still is March 2009. You speak as if you command respect and wisdom from others who know you on this forum. I'm not bashing you so don't get the sniffles but I think we can all take it and let others defend themselves for themselves. I've been "bashed" a lot cause I made snippety and perceived disrespectful comments (sorry ChoirGirl if you are real!) but no need to belabor your hippy let's all get along peace man lead by example nobility. We get your message thanks
    Hey dmo, I feel like I am in the same category as new. You will notice I NEVER pretend to know anything about the stock with knowlegdable comment, Hell I cant' even remember how to spell knoweldgeabe, is that an e or an a or both..... any how My point is I hope I can continue to add my lame 2 cents worth of humor in these posts. I only ask Becuase i DO realize this is a stock thread and even though I follow it I so enjoy the chatter, but if I comment to much I will back off.
    Seriously Thanks to all I love this room and it makes my day more fun reading.
    Be good all.

Enthusiast
    03-27-2009, 11:48 AM #110
    relmor.................. hold your position....................I'm sending the Dog out now. Be advised........ he may tear up some of the SHORTS enroute to your position. Will probably need to have one of your soldiers wipe the blood and gore from his coat and muzzle when he gets to you. Don't worry about feeding him.................... he will have fed. ...... Good Luck.. ..... killer keeper of the Dog.

Page 11 of 36 ... 91011121321 ...